• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Every question David Hayter as Snake all in one video...

legacyzero

Banned
Damn. I'm gonna miss Hayter as Snake. Keifer's gonna do good, but man. I grew up hearing that mans voice....

134418906958.jpg

Never forget.

Izick

One of my favorite VO's out there. To me, Hayter made Snake who he is. His voice was is incredibility unique and identifiable, and he was one of the reasons millions of people fell in love with the character and the games.

May be gone as Snake, but never forgotten.

"Find something to believe in, and find it for yourself. When you do, pass it on to the future. "

Izick

It's still definitely possible to see Hayter in that role, but I'm not expecting anything. I want to believe it more than I expect it.

I've always accepted Hayter's post-MGS1 cartoony voice, but if you judge him based on that clip alone, he does sound bad, lol.

God it's going to be weird hearing Kiefer ask the questions. Really fucking weird.

He had three questions in that trailer;

What happened to the woman/ Who are you/what the hell is going on

And already his natural voice gives the game a more serious tone.

Don't they grow up quick? Or just grow old.

Snake aged normally for most of his life. He only started to age faster when his cells started breaking down.

Remember: Snake didn't know he was a clone. If he was aging at two or three times the normal rate of an average human, he would've known something was up.

One of my favorite VO's out there. To me, Hayter made Snake who he is. His voice was is incredibility unique and identifiable, and he was one of the reasons millions of people fell in love with the character and the games.

May be gone as Snake, but never forgotten.

"Find something to believe in, and find it for yourself. When you do, pass it on to the future. "

Yup, loved his Snake, will always remember it.

MAX PAYMENT

His VOs got progressively worse each game. It's like what's trying to make fun of his previous performance each time to the point where he sounds stupid in mgs4.

Bring on kiefer.

Top Bottom