• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom to announce 13 new games on August 1

duckroll

vp5wBn7.jpg

http://www.capcom-onlinegames.jp/pc/gameinfo/gameinfo.html?news_id=1423

Capcom Online Games will be holding a conference (which will be streamed) on August 1 in Japan to announce 13 brand new online, smartphone, and social game titles. There will also be news updates for Monster Hunter Frontier G and Onimusha Soul.

I bet everyone here is going to be so excited! :D

Capcom Online Games will be holding a conference (which will be streamed) on August 1 in Japan to announce 13 brand new online, smartphone, and social game titles. There will also be news updates for Monster Hunter Frontier G and Onimusha Soul.

Let me guess, iOS and no Android? I don't have either, but it would be nice to have it on both platforms once I finally make the switch.

Scrawnton

for as much as people here complain about big publishers moving their focus to smartphones and social games, you should all be fucking ecstatic that nintendo refuses to do that and still wants to give us traditional games.

CTLance

Nothing like getting duckrolled.

I mean, it was Capcom and I was clicking on this thread expecting to be disappointed, but this news managed to somehow still underwhelm me.

Top Bottom