• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kid Icarus Uprising |OT| On a Wing and a Prayer

Hey GAF. Just wanted to chime in on how great this game is and offer my friend code for some multiplayer. I've added myself to the spreadsheet and I'm slowly making my way down the list adding everyone. I make sure to play at least an hour a day of Light versus Dark so feel free to add me. My friend code is 3394-3548-0129.

NeoRausch

Soooo... Anybody on the list wanna add me?
Just post here (or pm) and i add you back!
or if you added me and i didn't you ad back for now: let me know!

adding 800 bazillion codes and wait for anythin to happen is not my thing.
i just wanna play less with randoms and play more with gaffers.

who's down with me?
i'm from germany, just for the timezone and all. Everyone is welcome!

KevinCow

Banned
Hey GAF. Just wanted to chime in on how great this game is and offer my friend code for some multiplayer. I've added myself to the spreadsheet and I'm slowly making my way down the list adding everyone. I make sure to play at least an hour a day of Light versus Dark so feel free to add me. My friend code is 3394-3548-0129.

Soooo... Anybody on the list wanna add me?
Just post here (or pm) and i add you back!
or if you added me and i didn't you ad back for now: let me know!

adding 800 bazillion codes and wait for anythin to happen is not my thing.
i just wanna play less with randoms and play more with gaffers.

who's down with me?
i'm from germany, just for the timezone and all. Everyone is welcome!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoL4QPZDXzWPdHJNZldRYVZ1Z0tHX3ZSWmdDVUpTS0E

Just add a few people, and then PM them and let them know your friend code.

NeoRausch

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoL4QPZDXzWPdHJNZldRYVZ1Z0tHX3ZSWmdDVUpTS0E

Just add a few people, and then PM them and let them know your friend code.
Hey, i'm pretty much way up in that list and added everyone in the first days.
but my list is at 85 peeps atm. So i just can't all the people on the list and wait or pm them.
I wish nintendo would add a notification service in a future update.
sucks to know that MAYBE somebody added me but i MAYBE missed it.

muu

Does anyone know if Power Thief stacks?
Like if I steal a power and can use it again, will I get 2 powers, or will the 1st be replaced?

I believe you can steal multiple powers. Shocked by how many people keep jump in their powers list though.

BTW, for anyone making one-shot-kill weapons: found this out by accident while testing Libra Sponge and Aries Armor (which, by the way, stack EXTREMELY well: damage bonus for Libra Sponge is calculated before the damage reduction of Aries Armor, so you can get what's essentially 2~3x damage bonus while only taking miniscule amounts of damage): player life is 222pts for the first 2 lives only. From there players have some sort of DEF or health bonus kicking in. My bow does 263 front dash w/ power charge, from the third life on there's a good bit of life left on a player after getting hit. My guess is life's somewhere closer to 300, but I get the feeling you also get a hidden defense bonus when your health is low, so it's difficult to judge.

Hey, i'm pretty much way up in that list and added everyone in the first days.
but my list is at 85 peeps atm. So i just can't all the people on the list and wait or pm them.
I wish nintendo would add a notification service in a future update.
sucks to know that MAYBE somebody added me but i MAYBE missed it.

Must be their safeguard against child molesters and whatnot. You're on my list as a greyed out smiley face btw.

Went to two Gamestops, and got a pack from the first one I went to (nothing really happened there). There was an actual Nintendo Rep at the second store (he was there the day before promoting Spirit Camera). There were giant AR KI:U cards (Pit, Paluenta, Twinbellows, Medusa). They also had the strategy guide which included a Dark Pit (Flying) card. I didn't buy it though. Got some tags and three gems. Even had a chance to try out local multiplayer for the game. Won a few times, but I managed to complete 10 games to unlock the treasure for it before my system ran out of power. The rep said he would be back at the store in a few weeks

Man, I finally got a weapon with Defense +7, and it's soooo helpful for the
Boss Rush
. Now I just need to fuse it with some +Health and +Shot Range for the ultimate Magnus Club.

Edit: Hmm, does Shot Cancellation work in the flight sections of the game? Seems like a good way to cheese those... I'm trying to figure out the ultimate level clearing weapon. Aside from Heart Bonus +3, I'm not quite sure what to have.

izakq

What cards did you get? The closest gamestop to me was an hour away and I didn't feel like going there :(

For the GS "exclusive" cards, which I believe are the same for everyone, I got
Eggplant Wizard
Fiend's Cauldren
Skyscraper Club
Fireworks Cannon
Minos

For the booster pack got 4 weapon cards and 6 underworld army cards.

Insaniac

Man, I finally got a weapon with Defense +7, and it's soooo helpful for the
Boss Rush
. Now I just need to fuse it with some +Health and +Shot Range for the ultimate Magnus Club.

Edit: Hmm, does Shot Cancellation work in the flight sections of the game? Seems like a good way to cheese those... I'm trying to figure out the ultimate level clearing weapon. Aside from Heart Bonus +3, I'm not quite sure what to have.

I dunno but my divine bow with +1 homing makes aiming on the flying sections a cakewalk, I can mainly focus on dodging

PK Gaming

So I ended up finishing
chapter 18
on 9.0 difficulty. I poured my heart and soul into it, but I fucking did it.

Feels good man.

Boogiepop

Gah,
Chapter 18
on the part in the flying section where
the temple thing
is falling towards you, is there a sweet spot anywhere to avoid damage? I'm trying a zero damage run and I finally got to this point again. That's what got me last time, so I want to be as cautious as possible so I can get this checked off.

Prinny

Gah,
Chapter 18
on the part in the flying section where
the temple thing
is falling towards you, is there a sweet spot anywhere to avoid damage? I'm trying a zero damage run and I finally got to this point again. That's what got me last time, so I want to be as cautious as possible so I can get this checked off.
Stay in the middle.

Jintor

I'm becoming increasingly dissatisfied with every weapon for singleplayer bar the Beam Claws and I can't seem to fuse any goddamn Beam Claws with attributes above 5 and a decent set of buffs GRAGH

My entire production economy is focused on making me the perfect set of beam claws but I don't want to disassemble my speedy magnus clubs or anything for them...

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
Yah that probably has something to do with it. Remember, the weapons are the characters. When the match starts, take a look at that bottom screen to see what weapons your enemies are sportin. The weapon symbol shows up a lot sooner than the enemies name in red.

Interesting. Is this more a rock>paper>scissor game than I initially thought?

Thanks for the tips, gents.

Works now. But youmtwo got some maaaad skills. :)

Thanks ;)

I just made a new power set, and it seems to work REALLY well with my Samurai Blade.

Just a note of warning to everyone in the room, I'll need to close it in about 30 minutes. Sorry for the inconvienience!

Those of you with the Black Hole power: where did you get it? Me want...

I discovered that Explosion is pretty much the perfect power for Clubs, but I suspect that Black Hole is even better.

Gospel

Parmesan et Romano
Those of you with the Black Hole power: where did you get it? Me want...

I discovered that Explosion is pretty much the perfect power for Clubs, but I suspect that Black Hole is even better.

I think it was one of the few powers I randomly earned from playing LvD. It's a useful power for me. If Explosion took up less space on the grid, I'd use that one instead but other than that, it's a great skill for staff and club users.

NeoRausch

Good games! Got my ass handed nicely! I need to ork on my skill set....any my skills lol

damm, sometimes my lifebar was just like poof one hit gone. Gotta train and fuse and stuff.

jgkspsx

Got the exclusive pack. I guess next weekend is booster packs at Best Buy. I don't think I'm going to bother, since the main thing they provide is more hearts at a low efficiency rate.

Somebody at Gamestop had about 80 AR cards. Jeez.

No really cool weapons in the trade, and no weapons at all from the Nintendo rep. WTF! Maybe he's left handed.

Even had a chance to try out local multiplayer for the game. Won a few times, but I managed to complete 10 games to unlock the treasure for it before my system ran out of power.
You can unlock the local multi treasures with just bots, I think. I unlocked several already with bots.

Jintor

okay, gary whitta

359wwj.jpg

storafötter;36953378 said:
Everyone seems so good at dodging in this game. Prinny especially, had a hard time going against your angel.

Cause Prinny either has Invincible on or is invisible. Homing attacks still home in on Invisible people though, so use those.

Top Bottom