• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA V new screenshots

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Thought this deserves it's own thread.

rsg_gtav_screenshot_350ztd.jpg

rsg_gtav_screenshot_3ztll2.jpg

rsg_gtav_screenshot_3q7znv.jpg

rsg_gtav_screenshot_3r1asf.jpg

rsg_gtav_screenshot_3w6axn.jpg

rsg_gtav_screenshot_3rqbox.jpg

rsg_gtav_screenshot_35by82.jpg

rsg_gtav_screenshot_3hpzq3.jpg

rsg_gtav_screenshot_3sfbnq.jpg

rsg_gtav_screenshot_3jzamj.jpg

Sethos

Banned
That city at night shot is amazing. Add a thunderstorm, some great music on the radio and I'm nursing a semi.

Dereck

My expectations in graphics for this game is low, because I know it's a current gen title, and I know that the game itself will be so good that I won't have to think about the graphics as much.

They look acceptable I suppose.

Despite bullshots it is incredible what they have achieved with the old hardware technology. Looks nice and even if I am not too crazy about open world games due to repetitive lifeless quests I always have enjoyed the GTA series to an extent.

Metal-Geo

There's just something about the characters' (all humans?) shading that I find rather off-putting.

Still hyped for this though!

I can appreciate it looks good for the hardware, but damn, that texture work is leaving a lot to be desired. Not going to look to spectacular scaled up to 1440p :/

Cheech

I can appreciate it looks good for the hardware, but damn, that texture work is leaving a lot to be desired. Not going to look to spectacular scaled up to 1440p :/

It's brutal, but I'm forcing myself to wait until the PS4/PC versions come out. This is not a game I want to experience on 8 year old hardware.

Acorn

I'm waiting until next year for next gen because of this game and my pc. The old 360 has one long ass game left in it before I retire the console and say goodbye to ms.

pack it up folks nothing to see here, according to a lot of people we can't enjoy this unless the graphics are better than this.

Just 2 weeks and I'll be playing this like no tomorrow, anyone else see deniro in the michael shot?

It's brutal, but I'm forcing myself to wait until the PS4/PC versions come out. This is not a game I want to experience on 8 year old hardware.

I can't be listening to my friend's all loving it and me being left out and it looks to be double-dip worthy.

Good luck!

On subject, I can't wait for the PC/Next-Gen version. Must hold out.

How is that on subject? It was never announced, hinted, or mentioned that it would come to those platforms. We know it will (eventually) but that is about as far OFF subject you could get.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Top Bottom