• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New code discovered for... Wave Race gamecube?

RaoulDuke

How exciting! or not. decent excuse to pull out the ol game in any case.

OK, boot up Wave Race: Blue Storm.

Go to Options and Audio Settings.

There’s a waveform display at the bottom that changes if you press the Z Button—tap Z until the waveform looks like vertically rising fog.

On the D-Pad, press Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, A, X, Z. You’ll hear an audio cue if you did it right.

Back out to the front end.

Start a race. Pick the first guy.

The pit crew voice will now be some dude who basically insults you the entire time. Also, the turbo becomes a little girl’s voice saying “meow meow”

Syril

I've never felt more justified in having abandoned a racing game before I finish the first race.

Varjet

"You've chosen poorly."
"That turbo's wasted on you."
:lol
edit:
"If you don't win this race, I'm not gonna love you anymore."
"Your wins are like diamonds: very rare."

Malio

Wave Race: Blue Storm is awesome. I am playing this tonight and trying that code.

meow meow

JADS

Well I got the game (PAL) loaded up in Dolphin tapping the Z button in the audio settings but no rising fog yet.

Edit: wait was that a chime
Edit2: :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Dali

See this is why this gen is so much better. I could have bought this cheat day one for just $5. Think about... 9 years or 5 dolla.

Chesskid1

Banned
reminds me of that hidden room in arkham asylum with arkham city concept art. makes you wonder how people find that crap.

Jezan

Cosmo Clock 21 said:
Unfortunately I sold my copy (because the game sucks)
So what are you doing in this thread?

I'm trying it right now :lol
How do people find this kind of codes anyway?
meow meow!

_dementia said:
i wonder how many unsolved codes there are still left to discover out there

With Nintendo, who will never know...

Last year just was discovered in the Punch-Out!! Iwata asks, that another way to beat the bullcharge was watching one of the guy in the public with a camera in one of the sides, and when the camera flash is when you had to give the punch.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Varjet said:
"You've chosen poorly."
"That turbo's wasted on you."
edit:
"If you don't win this race, I'm not gonna love you anymore."
"Your wins are like diamonds: very rare."

JADS

TheSeks said:

You are as entertaining as one wrestler.
For a minute I thought you where crazy. I was wrong you where crazy for much longer.
Just because you go around in circles, doesn't make you a big wheel.
SSSUUUUUUUUPPPPPEEEERRR

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
Hahaha, how ridiculous.
Reminds me of the unlock codes for Perfect Dark and one of the Rogue Squadron games, released YEARS after their consoles were retired. Actually, both were N64, now that I think of it.

Actually, it was Goldeneye, not Perfect Dark. And it was probably because of Goldeneye's codes being found that Perfect Dark didn't have any.

farnham

Banned
man this game is hard..

la razza canal is just so hard

i love how the tracks become completely different depending on weather.

this game got so many virtues that the so called HD AAA games lack. its not even funny.

Top Bottom