• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo said they want to work with other devs via crossovers, who do you want?

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Apparently that was the case with Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem, to see if IS and Atlus can create a working game (hopefully an SRPG) featuring the characters of both franchises.

So who's on? A futuristic racing crossover? A space opera crossover?

Azure J

Nintendo Vs. Capcom. Get the fuck on that shit already. Also, Mystery at Murasame Castle by Hideki Kamiya pls.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Would much rather have new IP, thanks.

I'd rather have using existing IPs to create fresh or different approach to their genre or polishing their already existing games with releases, rather than making new IPs which end up just being the same thing but with a different coat of paint.

Balb

It's nice that a lot of these Japanese developers are on the same team now but I'd like a crossover between a Nintendo property and a Western property out of curiosity if nothing else.

TrueBlue

Mario/Sonic platformer please. Preferably a joint effort between EAD Tokyo and the Sonic Generations/Colours team.

Also, make Sonic a playable racer in F-Zero. On foot.

Ein Bear

Stop putting Sonic and Mario together in shitty minigame collections and make the game that an entire generation has dreamed about for twenty years.

Effect

Would love a Breath of Fire crossover but I can't think of any game it would match up great with. Fire Emblem is the closest I can think of. Maybe Xenoblade.

Alrus

I'd buy Nintendo vs Capcom in a heartbeat. I don't understand why they won't make it. It's so obvious.

Would much rather have new IP, thanks.

I don't see you posting in The Wonferful 101 thread. Almost nobody who usually complains about Nintendo's reuses of their franchises did actually.

Top Bottom