• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|OT| |OT| Volunteer, coordinate, (index), create

Status
Not open for further replies.

Massicot

Anyone have recommendations or a resource for image sizes for headers and stuff? I'm terrible at image editing.

It's been a while since I've made an OT, but you don't need anything fancy. GIMP or paint.net will suit 99% of OT needs. Iirc, I just made my header 1200 pixels wide and my sub headers 1000.

Cornbread78

Anyone have recommendations or a resource for image sizes for headers and stuff? I'm terrible at image editing.

I've found 900x500 or less works best for top banner.

Section banners can go all the way across if you want to keep the 900x, or you can stick with 600x or half at 450x.

It's all up to how you feel it looks and if it is easy to understand and read.

SirNinja

Shin Megami Tensei: Deep Strange Journey by SirNinja (11 April 2017)

Release Date: Fall 2017 (Japan)

OT will be for the (unconfirmed but practically inevitable) English release. Apologies if this is jumping the gun, but this is an OT I really want to do. Strange Journey was my jam back in the day.

Bolivar687

Banned
It's been a while since I've made an OT, but you don't need anything fancy. GIMP or paint.net will suit 99% of OT needs. Iirc, I just made my header 1200 pixels wide and my sub headers 1000.

I've found 900x500 or less works best for top banner.

Section banners can go all the way across if you want to keep the 900x, or you can stick with 600x or half at 450x.

It's all up to how you feel it looks and if it is easy to understand and read.

Gotcha, thanks guys

TheMoon

Shin Megami Tensei: Deep Strange Journey by SirNinja (11 April 2017)

Release Date: Fall 2017 (Japan)

OT will be for the (unconfirmed but practically inevitable) English release. Apologies if this is jumping the gun, but this is an OT I really want to do. Strange Journey was my jam back in the day.

you can only claim an OT for announced games that are out within a year.

so, you could claim an Import OT for the JP version but not one for the English release which is, for one, not announced and, even if it's a given, has no date so you'll have to cool it a bit on that front.

Roo

I like how he just changed the date but ignored your claim anyway lol

Unless you guys talked to each other through pms, that is.

Cornbread78

Dont think so.

I didnt do the US DQ Heroes either.

Blah...

Get to it soldier.

tumblr_nrwkm65tQQ1sq9yswo1_540.gif

Nemesis_

Thread is updated. To those who actually followed instructions and included the formatting as well as a release month in their post, thank you so much[/highlight[

To everyone else

tumblr_nmyuaiI2Uv1t7j2ejo1_400.gif

seriously :|

as usual, please let me know if anything comes up or i have missed something

Thread is updated. To those who actually followed instructions and included the formatting as well as a release month in their post, thank you so much[/highlight[

To everyone else

Thanks Nemesis_!

Toa TAK

Banned

To everyone else

Calling people out in the OP?

Now that I can get behind.

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
I gotta hit you up again, lol

Are you planning on putting together the NA launch thread for this game?

Did you decide to do the Dragon Quest thread, lol?

If not, I'll throw something together for both, but...

Not planning on doing either. If theres any resources that you need from the import ot feel free to use them.

Cornbread78

Not planning on doing either. If theres any resources that you need from the import ot feel free to use them.

I'll cut and paste both threads!!!!

On a side note, why is nobody signing up to do OT's anymore? Nobody has even signed up to do Destiny 2 yet!

Also, since Shinobi isn't coming back, someone needs to update his GoW4 claim..

Ōkami

Dragon Quest XI Import OT (if we can do one for both versions then that one, else just the 3DS one) by Ōkami (20th April 2017)

Game's out in Japan on July 29th.

Reading the op and some replies here seems like this one is free, hopefully everything's fine.

Ōkami;234343759 said:
Dragon Quest XI Import OT (if we can do one for both versions then that one, else just the 3DS one) by Ōkami (20th April 2017)

Game's out in Japan on July 29th.

Reading the op and some replies here seems like this one is free, hopefully everything's fine.
Aeana beat ya to it. :p
Check the list of games without confirmed dates.

Cerium

Tumbleseed by Cerium (21th April 2017)

Release Date: May 2nd, 2017

I think this really will be the last one before I burn out for a while.

Update: jonno394 has kindly offered to assist me with this one so he will probably be the one to post the thread.

Eggbok

I am interested in helping you depending on what you need and what I can do.

I've honestly already started on the layout I just need the actual information, trailers, screenshots, etc. I've been doing it as a combination of the Uncharted Collection and Black Ops 3 OT's I've done, like a modern WWII scrapbook type of thing. So if you want you can gather the info and build the structure of the OT and then I just beautify it lol.

I've honestly already started on the layout I just need the actual information, trailers, screenshots, etc. I've been doing it as a combination of the Uncharted Collection and Black Ops 3 OT's I've done, like a modern WWII scrapbook type of thing. So if you want you can gather the info and build the structure of the OT and then I just beautify it lol.

Damn I really like your OT designs, you really do make it beautify :p. I have only done one OT, which is the Battlefield 1 OT.. But yeah I would def like to help in areas I am able to. Sent you a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom