• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xenoblade coming to the U.S. via Gamestop Exclusive (also avail on Nintendo.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AfqkpWVCQAAPE5c.jpg:small

Credit to my homeboy Daegan for spotting it!

Frankly, Im excited for Men in Black III. His tweet on it also woke me up for my Doctor's appointment.

It's cool Kotaku, Destructoid steal our news!

Effect

If true I'm there. I will put aside my issues with GameStop (which strangely has started recently for some reason. Not worth the effort anymore to dislike them I guess.) to get this.

I don't even care if it's just the PAL version just made to run on a NTSC Wii. I'm there regardless.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
...Gamespot exclusive?

...And we were angry towards Activision and co. for their retailer-exclusive DLC.... this time, we have a retailer-excluisve WHOLE GAME!!!

Over seven months after a substantial portion of the audience informed enough about JRPGs to care has already imported the PAL version? Well, at least this indicates something vaguely resembling a newfound streak of sanity on NoA's part - makes no sense not to at least do a limited NTSC print run when the localization costs have already been paid for.

Dragon

Banned
Wait what? There has to be a story behind this. Gamestop doing something good for the video game industry????

Takao

Banned
...Gamespot exclusive?

...And we were angry towards Activision and co. for their retailer-exclusive DLC.... this time, we have a retailer-excluisve WHOLE GAME!!!

Retailer exclusive games are not a new thing. I remember a Beast Wars N64 game being Blockbuster exclusive in the 90s.

erragal

...Gamespot exclusive?

They're probably fronting some (maybe most?) of the cost of releasing it here.

GSR

If this is real:

ahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
why

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom