• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gamereactor Sweden Removes Ellie (TLOU) From Cover

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
XEIktzA.png

http://translate.google.com/transla...tp://www.gamereactor.se/tidningen/103&act=url

103.jpg

Don't know if this has been posted yet but here's the original.

RI1Nq7H.jpg

Moofers

Also, why is Joel bald, and why is his melee weapon now a machine gun? And who put those explosions in the background? And where the hell did those bikini models come from?

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Shitty, both because it invizibilizes a non-tokenized girl character (which are so few and far between), and because it apparently was done without the consent of Naughty Dog.

Savitar

I'm sure they thought of making her taller, a bit older looking, maybe give her some breast.

But this is just easier.

Girls and gaming, who's talking crazy.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Is there a version of that art with Ellie in it? Curious to see if they photoshop'd her out, or merely cropped her out of frame.

Vee_One

Woah guys, might just be the fact that the cover looks nice and centered. I agree it's odd but without seeing the original that cover looks good.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
Maybe they thought the picture looked better with a single character, but it's probably sexism.

Beth Cyra

What a weird thing to do. Granted I'm not going to get up in arms over the girl part, I haven't played the game so I have no idea about the character, however to do this and insult the developer like that is just bullshit.

If ND gave them a pic to be used that had both characters, then it should have both damn characters.

Top Bottom