• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Horizon: Zero Dawn | Screenshot Thread

Transfer them via USB to your computer. Then upload from there.

When you highlight a screenshot in the capture folder on the PS4, press the Options button and you'll see "copy to USB" then choose which ones to transfer.

In the year of our lord, two thousand and seventeen, i have to use a physical flash drive and transfer from a PS4 to a PC? Is that seriously how everyone is posting these?

That seems cumbersome. Appreciate the insight though. I'll have to look, i'm not even sure if I have a usb drive somewhere. I've been using google drive since.......ever it seems like.

Nice shots btw.

32776562320_250c7f82f7_o.png
33159447655_1d625d01a9_o.png
33002977352_618551f756_o.png

In the year of our lord, two thousand and seventeen, i have to use a physical flash drive and transfer from a PS4 to a PC? Is that seriously how everyone is posting these?

That seems cumbersome. Appreciate the insight though. I'll have to look, i'm not even sure if I have a usb drive somewhere. I've been using google drive since.......ever it seems like.

Nice shots btw.

You can also upload them via Facebook and Twitter (which I've never done) so I don't know if that affects the quality or whatnot. If there's a quicker way, I'm sure someone will let us know.

Fuck, those are gorgeous. I went from not really needing a PS4 pro to thinking about getting one in 2 weeks, lol.

Tyaren

Horizon Zero Dawn's night's are the prettiest in a video game. Usually I want to switch back to day as soon as possible, if that is possible. Not with Horizon. I've become a night animal there. :) No filters or effects applied:

32345284233_49de69c7e2_o.png

33004140202_fc088c6a0c_o.png

rashbeep

Banned
Horizon Zero Dawn's night's are the prettiest in a video game. Usually I want to switch back to day as soon as possible, if that is possible. Not with Horizon. I've become a night animal there. :) No filters or effects applied:

They are nice, I personally prefer darker nights though.

Phediuk

It has been a long, LONG time since a game's visuals have been blown my mind like this.

Not since the original Crysis, I think.

Tyaren

They are nice, I personally prefer darker nights though.

Other than most open world games Horizon doesn't have an option to fast forward time or to sleep. It's a good thing nights are so bright, otherwise half of the time you had trouble playing this game. Aloy also has no flashlight or lamp. In thick and deep forests you would literally sit in pitch black. :/

lt519

Holy shit this game looks unreal. I love photo modes too.

The video game Gods are cruel to release this and Zelda within three days of each other.

Bruh, some of these photos. How sway?! How?!

This game is open world and looks a lot better than many linear games. It's ridiculous. And then it performs better than almost every other open world game on consoles. The only negative about the visuals is the water. If they could implement something similar to DC's or UC4's rain/water effects it would be awesome.

Top Bottom