• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2016 | Read the Rules in the OP | I'd Buy That for a Dollar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
Want to sell:

Kingston HyperX FURY 4GB 1333MHz DDR3 $14

I prefer amazon gift cards because i get alot of stuff there.

Zaheer

Unofficial
Oakb9ta.png

Waiting for my feedback to be updated on the list.

1 Year PlayStation Plus

580002b3.jpg

$50 Nintendo eShop Gift Card

770017b.jpg

1 Year XBOX Live Gold

780019b2.jpg

$50 XBOX Gift Cards

532050b2.jpg

WTS

PS2 finally kicked the bucket and I really don't want to look into buying another when there's only a handful of games I would even want to replay on it anymore. All the games are complete, but have some amount of scratching or scuff marks on the cases.

Other than FF7, all discs are in like new condition.

Tales of the Abyss - sold
Radiata Stories - sold
Final Fantasy XII CE - sold
Dragon Quest 8 - $12
Tales of Legendia - sold
Valkyrie Profile 2 - sold
Rogue Galaxy - $14
Xenosaga 3 - $43
Final Fantasy VII (has minor scratching on the discs) - $17
Xenogears - sold

All prices include shipping. Paypal (f/f or you pay the fees)/US only please.

SLEIhbg.png

Selling some games and strategy guides ahead of moving across the country! All prices include shipping, US only please. Paypal only (F/F or you pay the fees)!

3DS:

Bravely Second End Layer $27
Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest $27
The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes $23

XBOX One:

Quantum Break(Alan Wake + DLC included) SOLD
Rise of The Tomb Raider SOLD

Wii U:

Hyrule Warriors $32

PS4:

Divinity: Original Sin EE $23

Strategy Guides:

Bloodborne CE Guide (Sealed with codes unused, small rips on the plastic) $55
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D CE Guide (Sealed) $45

i sold my PS4 to someone on here with 1 post for $240 and i am getting ready to ship it out on Monday or Tuesday.. should i feel worried? after he receives it can he do anything that would reverse the payment? he sent it as friends and family.

Flandy

i sold my PS4 to someone on here with 1 post for $240 and i am getting ready to ship it out on Monday or Tuesday.. should i feel worried? after he receives it can he do anything that would reverse the payment? he sent it as friends and family.

You're fine. Unless he gets really really lucky with support he won't be able to reverse

They can open a claim for an unauthorised payment saying they weren't the ones who purchased it , friends and family is only good for not paying fees. Although, if they wanted to do that it'd be easier for them to go via goods, unless they're trying to give you a false sense of security to make up for their 1 post, I wouldn't go through with it personally.

They can open a claim for an unauthorised payment saying they weren't the ones who purchased it , friends and family is only good for not paying fees. Although, if they wanted to do that it'd be easier for them to go via goods, unless they're trying to give you a false sense of security to make up for their 1 post, I wouldn't go through with it personally.

The last conversation i had with him was a few days ago, he asked for pictures of the console and i sent them but he didn't respond. I sent him another PM today and no response. Hes probably busy or it might be an alt account. dunno.. thinking of just refunding the money if i am able to sell it to someone else.

The last conversation i had with him was a few days ago, he asked for pictures of the console and i sent them but he didn't respond. I sent him another PM today and no response. Hes probably busy or it might be an alt account. dunno.. thinking of just refunding the money if i am able to sell it to someone else.

When I needed to sell mine in the UK(I've done this twice) , I just used a local pick up site, I think the US equivalent is craig's list? That way they can test when they come to pick up, I get cash and they can't chargeback.

WTS: Accepting Paypal F&F. Add $2.45 Shipping & Handling on any order. Ships next day USPS First Class. PM for details or pictures. Assume cartridge only for Sega/SNES. Everything has been cleaned by me personally, pins cleaned, stickers have been removed, degunked, and tested that they all work and save.

Sega:
6-Pak 3$
Aladdin 11$
Championship Bowling 5$
Lion King 3$
Little Mermaid 8$
Ooze 4$
Paperboy 10$
Rolling Thunder 2 26$
Sonic 2 2$
Sonic 3 11$
Top Gear 2 8$
Taz-Mania 1$
Taz: Escape Mars 1$
Vectorman 1$

SNES:
Captain America & The Avengers 14$
Desert Strike 5$
Donkey Kong Country 21$
F1 Pole Position 1$
F-Zero 9$
The Jetsons 45$
King of the Monsters II 13$
Last Action Hero 1$
Mega Man X 36$
Rampart 27$
Space Invaders 3$
Starfox 15$
Super Mario Kart 31$
The Simpsons Barts Nightmare 21$
Uniracers 11$

SNES Original, 3 Controllers, + Hookups (PM Me)

Dreamcast:
Shenmue 38$

Gamecube
Legends of Wrestling II 1$
Madagascar 1$
Scooby Doo Unmasked 5$
Sonic Gems Collection 12$
Taz: Wanted 2$
Tony Hawk's American Wasteland 3$

Mad Catz 16x Memory Card 1$
Nyko 64MB Memory Card 1$
4 Meg Power Tools Memory Card 1$
Joytech 16 MB Memory Card 1$

BHK3

Banned
Oakb9ta.png

WTS OR TRADE MY USED COPY

Uncharted 4 - 42 USD shipped

OR I will accept in lieu of cash some combo of the below

Rachet and Clank (PS4)
The Uncharted Collection (PS4)
Steam Gift cards
Dying Light (steam)
Tales of Zestria (steam)
Witcher 3 (steam)
Doom (PC)
Final Fantasy IX (PC)
Alien Isolation (PC)

or honestly, most things on my steam wishlist.

PM

pm'ed

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
On the other hand, imagine his story. He paid you and you haven't shipped it out yet. He goes away for awhile as he's busy, thinking the deal is done. After a few days, you refund his money and don't ship it. Pretty crappy.

I'd be hesitant if I were you, too, sure, but he has a bone to pick, also.

Soulflarz

Banned
wait for a reply before shipping
if he hasnt replied at all in 3 days refund

I wouldn't ship if worried, if someone has no feedback in this thread declining a $240 purchase is completely legitimate, it's why we have feedback- so you can have a sense of security of lack thereof in your trades.

alf717

WTB:

Looking for a copy of Rush 2049 for Dreamcast and Virtual Tennis. Mint condition if possible. Please PM me pictures. Thanks!

Selling digital movie codes. Plus seller here. PayPal only, I'll cover fee.
Ultraviolet codes -
Equilibrium $2
Jurassic World $4
Psycho(original) $2
Harry Potter Deathly Hallows Part 2 $1

Non UV codes

Star Wars The Force Awakens $5
(Forceawakensdigitalhd.com)

the chris

I have a couple of digital movie codes for sale. Please PM me if you're interested:

Star Wars The Force Awakens(must be redeemed at Disney's site)- $5
Deadpool- $5(Ultraviolet)
Mad Max Fury Road(Ultraviolet)- $5

I take payment through Paypal.

Do Gaffers ever sell Neo Geo MVS carts around these parts? I'm looking to expand my collection and would rather trust a Gaf member than someone on eBay.

Haxxor

WIll trade/sell Steam keys for:

WTT/WTS:

Alien Isolation
Antichamber
Broken Age
Company of Heroes Complete Edition, Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Master Collection, Medieval II: Total War Collection, Rome: Total War - Collection, SEGA Genesis/Megadrive Strategy Pack (Shining Force, Shining Force 2, Gain Ground, Columns)
Crusader kings 2
Deponia
Deus Ex Game of the Year Edition:
DmC: Devil May Cry
Frozen synapse
Hitman Absolution Elite Edition:
Jazzpunk
Just Cause Collection:
Legend of Grimrock
Magicka
Murdured Soul Suspect
Oceanhorn
OllieOllie
Quantum Conundrum
RE Revelations -
Risk of rain
Saints Row IV
Shadowrun Dragonfall Directors Cut
Spelunky
Talos principle
The Bard's Tale
THE KING OF FIGHTERS 2002 UNLIMITED MATCH
THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIII STEAM EDITION
To the moon
To The Moon:
Valkyria Chronicles
Wasteland 2: Director's Cut - Classic Edition
South Park: The Stick of Truth
This War of Mine
Nuclear throne
crawl
Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package
Saints row 2
Blood dragon
Call of Juarez gunslinger
Rocket League
The forest
Absolute Drift
Hurt World

Will trade for any game on my wishlist

Some random games i will trade for:

Sunless Sea
BeamNG.drive
Hyper light drifter
Momodora
Deadbolt
DarkMaus
Templar Battleforce
Moon Hunters
Enter the Gungeon
Westerado: Double Barreled
Salt and Sanctuary
Hard west

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Clearing out most of my movie collection from storage. Can't justify keeping these anymore. Just my BDs listed for now, my next post will have DVDs or I'll edit this post when I get them sorted out.

They're all in used condition (unless stated otherwise) with the usual shelf wear. Most of the movies are older and I'll let you know if there's anything particular bad about the titles you want (such as sticky residue from the original seals) before you pay. They're all pretty good for the most part.

Shipping is included for NA.
If you buy more than 2 movies, then I'll take a dollar off each additional movie in your order.

Blu-Ray

28 Days Later - 5
Adventures of Baron Munchausen, The - 8
Adventures of Robin Hood, The (1938) - 5
Adventures of Robin Hood, The (1938) (sealed) - 8
Amadeus - 5
Apollo 13 - 5
Blood Diamond - 5
Bonnie and Clyde (digibook) - 7
Bullitt - 5
Cars (Pixar, w/ slipcover) - 4
Cast Away - 5
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory - 5
Chicken Little - 3
Chinatown (steelbook) - 7
Coming to America - 5
Corpse Bride - 3
Dark Knight Rises, The (sealed) - 3
Dark Knight, The - 3 sold
Day the Earth Stood Still, The (1951) - 5
Deliverance - 5
Donnie Brasco - 4
E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial (sealed digibook with UV) - 25
Fistful of Dollars, A (sealed) - 7
From Hell - 5
Full Metal Jacket - 4
Gattaca - 5
Ghostbusters 1 - 4
Ghostbusters 1 & 2 (sealed digibook with UV) - 7
Good Night, and Good Luck - 5
Good, the Bad, and the Ugly, The - 5
Goodfellas - 3
Grand Budapest Hotel, The - 5 sold
Immortal Beloved - 5
Jackie Brown - 4
Jurassic Park (UK - region free w/slipcover) - 3
Layer Cake - 5
Lion King, The (BD + DVD diamond edition) - 13
M*A*S*H - 5
Ninja Turtles Trilogy (sealed) - 7
No Country for Old Men - 4
Patton - 5
Pulp Fiction (w/ slipcover) - 3 sold
Quick and the Dead, The - 5 sold
Revenge - 4
Rio Bravo - 7
Run Lola Run - 5
Searchers, The - 4
Seven Years in Tibet - 5
Shaun of the Dead (steelbook) - 5 sold
Shining, The - 5
Spaceballs (sealed) - 4
Surf's Up - 5
Toy Story (BD + DVD special edition w/slipcover) - 9
Toy Story 2 (BD + DVD special edition w/slipcover) - 9
Unforgiven - 5
Volver - 5
Weeds (Season 4) - 3
Weeds (Season 5) - 3
Wild Bunch, The - 5
Wizard of Oz, The - 4

Evo X

Want To Sell:

Brand new unopened Oculus Rift CV1.

$799 plus shipping/insurance. I will also include a digital code for EVE: Valkyrie Founder's Edition as well.

These are still selling for around $1,100 on eBay so I believe the pricing is very reasonable.

PM if interested.

Danneee

Looking for complete copies of the following games:
Omega Boost
Parasite Eve
Silent Bomber

Doesn't have to be in pristine condition as long as the disc/s are in nice condition.
Payment via PayPal, must ship to Sweden.

bs000

If they used a credit card they can do a chargeback with the credit card company. They have a ton of time to do it too (something like 3 months). If that happens, you have a chance to prove you sent/sold and then hope Paypal sides with you. Someone scammed me like this. In addition to losing the item and money, Paypal charged me a $20 USD chargeback processing fee. That was a fun time.

Kyonashi

Quick question I couldn't see an answer to in the OP - is this thread for USD sales only or are GAF users of other countries free to post? Is there a different thread for those sales?

coopolon

wait for a reply before shipping
if he hasnt replied at all in 3 days refund

I wouldn't ship if worried, if someone has no feedback in this thread declining a $240 purchase is completely legitimate, it's why we have feedback- so you can have a sense of security of lack thereof in your trades.

Ideally one would decline the sale before accepting payment though.

AkumaNiko

Looking to unload some of my CE sets w/o games.

OBO on all of them

Tales of Zesteria PS4 Collectors Edition -NO GAME- $60 Shiped

Trails of Cold Steel Collectors Edition (Case, artbook and pin) -NO GAME- $20 Shipped

Witch and the Hundred Knight Revival Edition PS4 (art book, soundtrack, figure open) -NO GAME- $30 shipped

Senran Kagura ES - Day One Edition (book and soundtrack) -NO GAME- $20 Shipped

Disgaea 5 Launch Day (artbook and soundtrack) -NO GAME- $15 shipped

Diablo III CE Box Only - No idea, $20 shipped

Mac people, if you're looking for a new Mac ($1200 MSRP) and want to save a few hundred, I can get it and send it to your house directly.

This Apple iMac - 21.5" 1.6GHz Dual-core i5 is $1200 MSRP and I'll sell it for $950.

This Apple MacBook Pro - 13" 2.5GHz i5 is $1100 MSRP and I'll sell it for $875.

This Apple MacBook Air - 11-inch, 1.6GHz i5, 256GB is $1100 MSRP and I'll sell it for $875.

This Apple MacBook Air - 13-inch, 1.6GHz i5, 256GB is $1200 MSRP and I'll sell it for $950.

I accept PayPal FF and communicate quickly and have great feedback here.

I will send the computer you choose directly to your home. It goes from the store to your home. Nothing in between.

HAVE: $25 Apple store gift card. Not iTunes.

WANT: $20 iTunes gift card. Not Apple store.

Why is this such a pain in the ass, apple? I just want to buy my son Pajama Sam.

I tried using CardPool but they won't accept an Apple store card that doesn't have a pin. It's not my fault the damn card doesn't have a pin. Jeez louise.

Vuze

Perhaps sb who is upgrading to Skylake etc wants to get rid off some stuff, worth a shot.

WTB:

16GB DDR3 RAM at >=2133MHz
Should have a nice looking white/grey heat spreader, sth like this

Just PM me your offer. I'm in Germany and can PayPal.

UV Code:
-Amy -$3 (Paypal gift)

WTS:
-Two Moto G 16gb (1st Gen) Republic Wireless Phones -$70 paypal gift each
Comes with the original chargers and two Otterbox Commuter cases that are only a few weeks old.
The phones themselves have no scratches on the screens, but do have some scuffs and scratches on the bodies. The phones work great. We just upgraded to the 3rd gen model.

Digital Games:
-Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - GoTY (Steam gift) -$2 (Paypal gift)
-JumpJet Rex -$2 (Paypal gift)
-Dropsy -$1 (Paypal gift)
-Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty -$3 (Paypal gift)
-1993 Space Marine -$3 (Paypal gift)

Phloxy

WTS Prices include shipping.
Xbox 360, Gears 1,2,3, Judgment,Alan Wake+ American Nightmare, 15$ FOR ALL 5 GAMES
Uncharted 4 Physical Copy, 25$

UPLAY Rainbow Six Siege, SOLD

Paypal only
PM me.

ChrisV

Got a few things I'm trying to sell. All used slightly, but in great condition! Prices include shipping:

Uncharted 4 (PS4): $45
Mad Max (Xbox One): SOLD
Rise of the Tomb Raider (Xbox One): $27
Tom Clancy's The Division (Xbox One): SOLD
Star Wars Battlefront (PS4): $25
Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (With Wolf Link Amiibo) (WiiU): $42
Until Dawn (sealed) (PS4): $25
Don't like a price? Make me an offer!

Also have a mint condition Ken Taylor Batman vs Superman poster. Limited from Mondo. Just looking to get my cost +shipping. Should come out to like $80 and will be shipped properly.
KenTaylor_BVS__REGULAR_FINAL_sm_1024x1024.jpg

Bungie's

S9i5ey0.png
Oakb9ta.png

PayPal Friends & Family
WTS

Just Cause 3 Steam Key $16
header.jpg

$20 PSN Credit $18 | $50 PSN Credit $44 | $100 PSN Credit $87
$20 Steam Wallet $18 | $50 Steam Wallet $45
d2OAr0w.png

$20 Battle.net Gift Card $18
battle_net_20.jpg

1 Year PS+ Membership Code $40
580002b3.jpg

$20 eShop Credit $17.5 | $10 eShop Credit $8.75
770017b.jpg

Hi everybody!

So Best Buy screwed up my preorder for Overwatch! I ordered the Collector's Edition for Xbox and they sent me the Collector's Edition for PC.

My PC is basically a potato, so I won't be able to run the PC game, and rather than going through the exchange process and needing to wait for them to replace my Collector's PC with a Collector's Xbox version, I'm just going to buy the Xbox version, keep the collector's stuff and sell the PC Game.

So I have an Overwatch: Origins Edition for PC that I'm willing to sell for the standard game's price of $40. I can take Paypal or Google Wallet and will DM you the Battle.net code for the game, along with the Widowmaker Noir Skin and an included code for Jaina in Heroes of the Storm.

Send me a DM if you're interested!

EDIT: It's been sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom