• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon Summer Sale 2013

Amazon Summer Sale 2013 is here.
Amazon Summer Sale started and Tony is pushing the discounts.

As always there will be lots of titles on the sale, in fact the whole list will take 10 posts to put here so I won't be. And many of the titles are available either on Steam or in Origin.

Many people wonders if they can buy from Amazon outside of USA. You can, you just need a valid USA address, you can get a valid address from Borderlinx.

To be careful check the game page for DRM before purchase.
Steam has:
Code:
Steam account required for activation.

Origin has:
Code:
Requires Origin account for installation and activation.

*bins the thread he was working on* ;)

Here's the master list, by the way. Much easier to see what's on sale compared to sifting through three-dozen unordered Amazon pages.

First part. If it is not labeled as Origin it is on Steam. But check it anyway to be sure.
HUGE THANKS TO 7extonly FOR MAKING THIS LIST!

[Amazon Summer Sale] - These are Steam activated titles. Except for the ones which say <Origin. Those are clearly Origin, I left them just because.

6/30-7/3:

• Paradox War Chest: 92% &#8211; $9.99
    • Gettysburg: Armored Warfare
    • Hearts of Iron III Collection
    • King Arthur Collections
    • King Arthur II
    • Victoria II
    • Victoria II: A House Divided &#8211; Expansion
  • Paradox Seas Bundle: 94% &#8211; $9.99
    • Commander: Conquest of the Americas &#8211; Colonial Navy
    • Commander: Conquest of the Americas
    • East India Company Collection
    • Naval War: Arctic Circle
    • Pirates of Black Cove &#8211; Origins DLC
    • Pirates of Black Cove
    • Ship Simulator Extremes
    • Victoria II
    • Victoria II: A House Divided &#8211; Expansion

6/30-7/10:

6/30-7/14:

7/4 only:

Second part. If it is not labeled as Origin it is on Steam. But check it anyway to be sure.
HUGE THANKS TO 7extonly FOR MAKING THIS LIST!

[Amazon Summer Sale] - These are Steam activated titles. Except for the ones which say <Origin. Those are clearly Origin, I left them just because.

7/4-7/7:

7/8-7/12

7/13-7/14:

Tensketch

Amazon UK really needs to get in on these sales.

I know it's probably been asked a million times but is it possible to buy these from the UK?

Forkball

Make sure if you get ACIII you get the one that says it has Steam DRM. There is a non-Steam one for the same price. Well, get that one if you don't like Steam I guess.

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
Amazon UK really needs to get in on these sales.

I know it's probably been asked a million times but is it possible to buy these from the UK?

Read the OP.

Anyway great work guys. Hopefully people who are new to Steam/Amazon sales will enjoy this but I've almost reached my limit of impulse buying it seems.

Tevious

No Dark Souls? Been trying to gift it to my poor friend so we play together. Hopefully the Steam Summer sale will have it.

noomi

The BF3 deals are listed incorrectly.

BF3 is $19.99
Premium Service is $29.99
Premuim Edition is $39.99

Make sure if you get ACIII you get the one that says it has Steam DRM. There is a non-Steam one for the same price. Well, get that one if you don't like Steam I guess.

If you get the steam drm one does it not use uplay? Never really used uplay/bought a game with it so I'm just curious.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Damn, I should have waited for yours. :(

To be fair, I should have mentioned I was working on one. Not to worry; your thread is fine. :)

Edit: Although a mod should add the sale duration to the thread title (June 30-July 14).

Everyone should get on Burnout Paradise and Just Cause 2 if they want some quality explosive fun, and The Walking Dead if they're looking to contract a severe depression.

Enco

Really bad discounts and old stuff here.

It's exactly the same stuff on sale that has been on sale every single sale.

Steam/GMG/Amazon/whatever always have EXACTLY the same games. After you've taken part in one sale, every other one is identical.

Zoc

Good enough, but the only thing I really want is AssC III, and I'm boycotting uplay.

Amazon needs to get more games from more publishers. RE Revelations, Dishonored, Remember Me, and Antichamber are all games I want that aren't on Amazon.

I've been wanting to check out Far Cry 3 for a while but it never goes on sale.

Nothing all that interesting tbh. I'll get Metro Last Light at the end of the year.

Thanks for the list and the thread!

I've been wanting to buy a Heroes of Might and Magic game but theres so many and I don't know which one is seen as the best of the series?

Thanks for the list and the thread!

I've been wanting to buy a Heroes of Might and Magic game but theres so many and I don't know which one is seen as the best of the series?

The Third. But I don't think you can find it on Amazon or Steam, maybe on GOG.

Gbraga

Activision don't quite understand what a sale is, do they? I'm interested in Spider-Man, but for $37,49? Fuck no.

Flayer

Can someone explain the free game give away with an indie purchase? The amazon site doesn't explain it at all.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
tbh this is the worse list I have ever seen from Amazon. :/

WTF, why is Bully apparently gonna be $5.10 when its been lower before?

Tony's perseverance can only achieve so much. At the end of the day, the publisher gets the final say, and given Amazon's DD store has exploded in popularity over the past year, I'm not surprised that he's been unable to convince certain publishers to discount some of their games as deeply as they had in the past.

Can someone explain the free game give away with an indie purchase? The amazon site doesn't explain it at all.

Code:
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Order this product between 6/20/2013 and 7/03/2013 and receive a $4.99 promotional credit good towards your purchase of "Major Mayhem", making your purchase of "Major Mayhem" $4.99. You will receive an email with your promotional code and redemption instructions. Qualifying credits for this promotion may only be used one at a time.

Code:
Order this product between 6/24/2013 and 7/03/2013 and receive a $5.99 promotional credit good towards your purchase of "Cell HD: Emergence", making your purchase of "Cell HD: Emergence" $0.00. You will receive an email with your promotional code and redemption instructions. Qualifying credits for this promotion may only be used one at a time.

BluWacky

The LEGO games get quite some praise here... are the Batman, LotR, and Harry Potter ones worth getting?

Batman 1 is one of the weakest in the franchise, but Batman 2 is great fun, as are the Harry Potters and LOTR.

They are very similar, though, so I wouldn't necessarily suggest buying all of them at once. My personal favourites are the Harry Potters but then that's my favourite series of the three listed and I prefer the way the level hubs work in those games - LOTR has a giant sprawling map that can be a little barren at times, and Batman 2 has a big GTA-esque city and I'm not very good at driving in games...

Those are great prices for a lot of fun, but they are repetitive.

Sushigod7

I might grab Baulders Gate Enhanced edition never played it before was going to get it on my ipad but didn't want to spend that much. $5.99 seems ok

Top Bottom