• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Letter Media |OT| of Movies, Murderers, and Pizza Rolls

Lijik

9WgWG.png

In the stream they said it's done and currently uploading. They're going to wait a while and see if it finishes uploading while they answer questions, and it should be up by the morning if it isn't tonight.
Yeah, they just reiterated it's uploading five seconds ago. I'll be sure to put it in the OP when it's done. I'm going to bed, though. So see you all tomorrow to enjoy.

gimme some rolls

mail them to

"Nappu Cino

666 Expresso Lame. New Jersey Shore, New Jersey

66666"

I expect them to arrive while warm.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
I don't think any store near me sells pizza rolls, so I think I'm going to buy a frozen pizza, cook it, cut it into slices, and then roll the slices into pizza croisants.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
I don't think any store near me sells pizza rolls, so I think I'm going to buy a frozen pizza, cook it, cut it into slices, and then roll the slices into pizza croissants.

Duki

Banned
Has anyone ever figured out what's that music at the end of his Star Wars reviews? It has lyrics "I'm gonna squeeze gats 'till the clip is empty"

"The What" by Notorious B.I.G has that line but it's not the same song at all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=fIWKMgJs_Gs#t=571s

Tons of people asked in youtube comments but none ever answered.

its that song, except remixed i think

i mean thats definitely biggies voice

just have no idea who remixed it or what the remix is called or if its even a full song

ive wondered for years too its so good lol

rekameohs

Banned
Has anyone ever figured out what's that music at the end of his Star Wars reviews? It has lyrics "I'm gonna squeeze gats 'till the clip is empty"

"The What" by Notorious B.I.G has that line but it's not the same song at all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=fIWKMgJs_Gs#t=571s

Tons of people asked in youtube comments but no one ever answered.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpvcjAhBabA

B.I.G.'s "The What" lyrics mixed with the trumpets from Otis Redding's "Shake"

sohois

Someone should probably make a new thread for this, otherwise it won't get noticed since many will just assume there has been a new Half in the bag or something.

Deadman

Great review. Like all the others it had the humour and the really insightful points on what parts of the movie failed.

clip

Excellent review, and I totally agree about the diner/motorcycle chase scenes. They were the only well directed and executed scenes in the film.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Great review, but damn I hope his joke about reviewing the Matrix movies was not a joke. :(

I'd prefer to see the next review being either about a really stupid movie, or a movie that did work (like Star Trek), just for a change of pace.

Jasoco

Banned
Genius as usual. And it's nice to see him tease a whole shitload of reviews he wants to do. Now we just have to wait for them. I personally want him to tear into the Twilight movies when all is said and done. Though I've seen Twilight internet reviews already.

People who don't enjoy The Muppets definitely have no soul.
People who overly enjoyed the Muppets did so out of nostalgia and the fact that nothing similar has come out recently. (How's that for blanket statements?)

I thought it was a good movie, but I didn't love it or anything.

PS. Updated the Half in the Bag OP for the new episode.

Top Bottom