• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Peter Moore photoshop material (rockin out in guitar hero 2)

Sean

Banned
I will share a couple of pictures of an interesting little demo done by Peter Moore. He played through an entire song on Guitar Hero II, and I have to say, he did a very good job. I wonder if someone got a phone-cam video... The guy can rock.

and another one:

Surprise of the day for me personally, though, was Hellgate: London. I hadn't seen the game as in-depth as I did today. I. Want. That. Game.

http://gamerscoreblog.com/team/archive/2007/02/13/541046.aspx
http://www.flickr.com/photos/gamerscore/sets/72157594534469146/

tiong_fi

fifa07petermooreab0.jpg

Damn you imageshack >_<, I'll repost the image later

neorej

ERMYGERD!
Fabiollo said:
It's the same size of the PS2 one.

Seriously? You sure? Because I'm 204 cm tall, fairly buff built, and I don't hold my PS2-guitar with my left arm against my body.
And I highly doubt Moore is bigger than me.

Agent Icebeezy

Welcome beautful toddler, Madison Elizabeth, to the horde!
Defuser said:
You know,Peter Moore is a very cool guy if he wasn't in trolling mode all the time.

when you read about what he has done to get where he is at in life, that adds to his coolness

Fabiollo

neorej said:
Seriously? You sure? Because I'm 204 cm tall, fairly buff built, and I don't hold my PS2-guitar with my left arm against my body.

I had the 360 guitar in my hands, and it didn't look smaller. Only the buttons are smaller and shorter, but the sized looked the same. Anyway, I didn't have a PS2 controller at hand for a nice comparison, so I may be wrong.

edit: you are a giant, man.

Manp

neorej said:

Peter Moore grows in size depending on npd sales data

neorej said:
try playing it without the strap. you'll find it really hard to hold it any other way.

no idea why peter wasn't using the strap though, maybe just so he could go right into the smashing without destrapping first.

Top Bottom