• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GRAVITY RUSH Remaster has appeared on Korean Game Rating Board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

catmario

nMZuHQ9.png

http://bbs2.ruliweb.daum.net/gaia/d...1670742&bbsId=G003&itemGroupId=40&pageIndex=1

Title says all.

Gravity Rush Remaster has appeared on Korean GRB.

It's Rated 12+ (It's same as E10+), and The platform is PS4

Mandelbo

Well, I'd buy it again. Assuming that the controls would be changed in a similar way to Tearaway Unfolded - I'm hoping they rework the sliding mechanic, since I always found that sorta awkward to use.

I'll double dip, I loved that game.

Why make something new when you can remaster?
It's what all the cool kids are doing.

A sequel was announced a long time ago. It's been MIA, which a lot of folks think was a sign it is going ps4/vita instead of vita exclusive.

catmario

So Is this could be one of the Bluepoint's work?

As far as I know, The one is XBONE/PS4 port of Old famous title and The other is PS4 port of famous handheld title.

LQX

Nice. More people should play and know about this title. Reminded me of great anime movie you could play.

jwk94

Why make something new when you can remaster?
It's what all the cool kids are doing.

We already know a sequel is coming or at least another Gravity Rush so this makes more than enough sense to get a wider audience interested in the franchise.

Kudo

Has Korean GRB made mistakes before?
Hopefully it's true, only reason I haven't finished it on Vita is because my neck doesn't like handhelds, and this would redeem that. Love the game though and with the unique art style they got going I'm sure it'll look mind-blowing on big screen.

I was sad the original doesn't play on my PSTV, but the director of the first game gave a very vague hint that I interpreted as a port for PS4. Have my hopes up high for this.

catmario

Has KGRB made mistakes before?
Hopefully it's true, only reason I haven't finished it on Vita is because my neck doesn't like handhelds, and this would redeem that. Love the game though and with the unique art style they got going I'm sure it'll look mind-blowing on big screen.

Nope. They didn't make any mistake before. KGRB has plenty of leak record. For example, Crysis for last gen, Resident Evil Revelations Hd remaster for last gen/PC and so more.

Salvatron

Sweet! Kat is one of my favorite video game protagonists of all time. She's the perfect mix of tough, optimistic, and charming. Amazing score by Kohei Tanaka, too.

Sony has deemed the Vita an undying corpse from the which the PS4 is free to pick at its leisure.

To be fair, they ported a ton of PSP titles as well, before Monster hunter portable hit and made it a success.

With the VIta DOA, with little hope of a MH style revive at this point, taking it's major ip and making ps4 games off it is actually a smart choice. Not like third parties aren't already making ps3/4 ports, and sony did port Hot shots golf, at least in japan.

Kudo

Nope. They didn't make any mistake before. KGRB has plenty of leak record. For example, Crysis for last gen, Resident Evil Revelations Hd remaster for last gen/PC and so more.

Thanks, awesome news then!
Definitely double dipping for this and recommending to everyone who haven't played it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom