• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA V comes to PC on 12 March 2 according to CEO of Nuuvem

bootski

excellent. been waiting for this announcement for a while. here's hoping it's not as bad as the GTAIV release and they've worked out the issues with the Rockstar Social Club, or stripped it altogether.

Hanmik

so this is news from tweets..?

The interview was great. And already advance the pump: CEO Nuuvem confirmed GTA V on PC on 18 March

Ate fly, folks. Listening to the recording of the interview, the correct release date of GTA V for PC is March 12, not 18.

twisted89

excellent. been waiting for this announcement for a while. here's hoping it's not as bad as the GTAIV release and they've worked out the issues with the Rockstar Social Club, or stripped it altogether.

If its anything like the GTA online release it'll be a total clusterfuck.

Wiktor

I believe PC version is done and ready to ship, but everytime a new rumor of this sort appears they delay it for month ;)

You can use a US debit card on Nuveem pretty easily right? I always see their deals but keep forgetting to sign up.

Edit: I'm sure hoping so because holy shit these are cheap games. Also Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance is still only $17 there.

You_lie.gif

GeoGonzo

Huh, that sounds... almost official. I wonder if it will launch for $50. I know I would have happily paid that a few months ago but now... Meh!

NaM

Does not have twelve inches...
Why would a Brazilian company founded in 2012 be privy to this news before Steam?
Either he's been very unprofessional by not respecting a NDA or he's talking out of his ass. Both work for me so I don't know what to think.

inky

BTW since when Nuuvem became so popular on GAF?

Since we found out they have stupidly cheap prices :p

Why would a Brazilian company founded in 2012 be privy to this news before Steam?

What makes you sure "Steam" doesn't know it yet? Why would Steam leak this information anyway, considering they might have an NDA?

Edit: not saying it is true. I don't know if I believe this guy.

Dario ff

Banned
Who says Steam/Valve doesn't know? :p

(Not like they're the masters of preventing leaks anyway)

I think this is just a tentative release date they gave to stores (Amazon, Nuuvem), but I'm guessing it'll likely be delayed for another month or two if the announcement isn't happening soon. It ain't GTA without a delay first.

Top Bottom