• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Megaman Legends 3 axed; Capcom blames fans/goes insane, [Fans Start Support Group]

A long, long time ago...
I can still remember
How that gameplay used to make me smile.
And I knew if I had my way
That I could make those people play
And, maybe, they'd be happy for a while.

But last July, it made me seethe
With each article that I'd read.
Bad news on the internet;
I just couldn't believe it yet.

I can't remember if I cried
When I read about Capcom's wounded pride,
But something touched me deep inside
The day the Legend died.

So bye-bye, Mr. Megaman guy.
Drove my sky bike to the old dyke,
But the old dyke was dry.
And them good old boys were drinkin' E-Tanks and rye,
Singin', "this'll be the day that I die.
"this'll be the day that I die."

I know I am very late for this but I just realized Tron Bonne is in Marvel vs. Capcom. Thank you very much to whoever decided that! Too bad I got rid of my 360, would have instantly bought it :(

I really don't have a problem with not supporting Capcom anymore based on my deep seeded love for the blue bomber. I'm not a DmC fan, I don't care for Street Fighter, or Lost Planet, or any Resident Evil past 4, or any game that isn't Mega Man at this point. Fuck you, Capcom.

I know I am very late for this but I just realized Tron Bonne is in Marvel vs. Capcom. Thank you very much to whoever decided that! Too bad I got rid of my 360, would have instantly bought it :(

Well, if you have a Dreamcast, PS2, Xbox, or PS3 you can still get MvC2 because she's in that game as well.

Beautiful and sad... Brings back memories. I may even be tearing up. Thank you... I guess. CURSES TO CAPCOM!

I was surprised to discover BB's theme was one of the least liked in X3, it always seemed one of the standouts to me. But then, MM4's soundtrack is my second favorite in the classic series, so maybe I just have a thing for contemplative minor key tracks.

Top Bottom