• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

$10 PSN card for $7 - Digital Delivery

vulva

everything I've bought from this site has been cancelled/reversed. Is it because my phone number is canadian?

Minions

everything I've bought from this site has been cancelled/reversed. Is it because my phone number is canadian?

No idea, I placed a second order after registering (the first order when I registered canceled/reversed) and since I had already verified the phone it went through the second time.

This sites kinda a huge pain in the ass for no apparent reason.

Also my credit cards both say "foreign transaction" alerts when purchasing here in USD.

vulva

No idea, I placed a second order after registering (the first order when I registered canceled/reversed) and since I had already verified the phone it went through the second time.

This sites kinda a huge pain in the ass for no apparent reason.

Also my credit cards both say "foreign transaction" alerts when purchasing here in USD.

Interesting, I'll try again then.

Agraavan

My order went through without a hitch, but a friend of mine tried with two different accounts, with two different phone numbers and both of them got rejected.

Go figure.

ChrisD

Don't need any, but discounted credit to have a balance for smaller purchases is always nice.

Thanks for the bump.

(Wish it was Nintendo though, Pokemon Silver at 30% off sounds nice lol)

SamNW

This deal is insane. I buy a code every time it comes back. Everything is permanently 70% of normal price on PSN.

ChrisD

Grabbed mine. Tempted to throw my brother's card and phone on (and give him the money, of course) and double-dip. I just got a decent check, and feel like another $7 isn't being too "have it, spend it," and more "why not save more?"

As always, thanks for the bump. You guys are MVPs.

Deku Tree

Grabbed mine. Tempted to throw my brother's card and phone on (and give him the money, of course) and double-dip. I just got a decent check, and feel like another $7 isn't being too "have it, spend it," and more "why not save more?"

As always, thanks for the bump. You guys are MVPs.

The site seems to do an IP check also, they really don't want you to double-dip.

ChrisD

The site seems to do an IP check also, they really don't want you to double-dip.
Ah. Well, I'd rather keep on good terms with them. Thanks for the info on that.

if a big game was coming out and I wasn't just keeping a cheap balance I would totally contact my other, out-of-state brother tho

wiibomb

got another one.

my goodness these deals are amazing, thanks for the heads up.

for the record, you can't use paypal on these promotions

wbEMX

Ooooooh, great. First they limited this stuff to one per customer (oh, the golden times where I grabbed those cards like crazy), now they lock me out because I don't own a fucking credit card.

No Nier Automata for cheap, then.

JP

I think I'll put this one towards Raiden V: Director's Cut on the 10th October, it makes it a little cheaper.

Marcoos

Another $10 in the account :)

Now have more than enough for Battlefront 2 Elite Trooper Edition for just over £44 now!

Top Bottom