• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What's your most played Switch game not named Zelda?

Llyrwenne

Unconfirmed Member
Snipperclips Co-Op is the most fun I've had with my Switch for now.
3181403-nintendoswitch-snipperclips-character-03.jpg
(It actually beats Zelda because I just can't get into this Zelda and as a result have barely played it yet.)

phanphare

Banned
between all the testfires and the 3 splatfests it might already be Splatoon 2 lol

combined I think I have 15ish hours so far

Mark1

Mario Kart, there's been nothing else to entice me enough to buy them, Splatoon 2, Sonic Mania and Mario + Rabbids will change that.

Also not the richest guy these days. Otherwise I'd have more games

Blaster Master Zero. It's actually an incredible action metroidvania, I shit you not.

Or maybe FAST RMX, they're probably close. Also an amazing game and just the ticket for anyone who misses FZero GX.

Tom Nook

Just got the Switch last week, didn't buy any games with it. I already played Zelda and Mario Kart on the Wii U.

Right now, it's the Splatfest and demos.

mazillion

145 hours in Binding of Isaac so far.

I will probably end up accumulating hundreds of more hours on that as the years go on.

Hugstable

Banned
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and Mighty Gunvolt Burst are both sitting at 10 hours for me, so both would be tied for second to my 250 hours I've put in Zelda so far

Mario Kart 8 DX with 30 hours and then some.

Third is Fast RMX with 5 hours plus.

Everything else is under 5. Bought Arms just a couple of days ago and love it but Splatoon will dominate my play time when it hits on friday.

iKhameleon

Neo Member
Been putting a lot of time into ARMS and have been loving it. Pretty sure Splatoon 2 will surpass everything once its released though.

nbnt

is responsible for the well-being of this island.
ARMS is my most played Switch game!

.. because I got the Switch ereyesterday and I'd already played Zelda on my Wii U.

AEREC

Mario Kart Im guessing...havent touched it in a while though. After that Shovel Knight and soon to be Mighty Gunvolt Burst (awesome game).

Primate_Ryan

Neo Member
I played Has-Been Heroes for around 85 hours, which was about the same as the amount of hours I put into Zelda before the release of the first DLC (restarted the game on master, and have put around 60 more hours in it since then).

Other titels worth mentioning are Graceful Explosion Machine at more than 25 hours and Puyo Puyo Tetris at 30 (not sure if my time spent on the demo is included, else add at least another 20 to that).

I think it's Blaster Master Zero now, or if you're only counting exclusives it's probably Snipperclips. Blaster Master Zero's got that HD rumble I crave

Top Bottom