• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

guerrilla games new ip "horizon" concept art leaked [Up2: Third artwork]

Status
Not open for further replies.
60ade0f3jw1eke6m65xijj21kw148b29.jpg

rumour from a chinese forum:
http://bbs.a9vg.com/thread-4248431-1-1.html

credit to madrista7
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=130220057#post130220057

looks to be prehistoric x sci-fi.

hyyyyppppeee

edit: more
60ade0f3jw1eke6cw8t7bj21kw0oaqrc.jpg

edit 2:
more?

60ade0f3jw1eke6j0zwa5j21kw149h8v.jpg

feel free to edit my post anytime, nirolak.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Sure, vikings and mechs, why not.

Lets just mix random shit together, post apocalyptic mermaids and mummies, whatever.

How I know someone isn't just having fun with us to see how many people fall for it? I trust nothing!

dude, we here are first on the hype train.

seriously though, i don't care about what kind of retcon plot they'll have to do for the setup to make sense.

yeah, why is it that future should always mean tech? that is why i dig something like the order 1886. alternate history.

why don't we go deeper. dino-mechs.

I really like RPGs set in unique settings. This could be really great^^ And good on them for being able to stretch their creativity and do something outside of Killzone^^

Sify64

Eh, I don't like the concept art. The dino mech and the wild-looking hunters feels too far apart for it to make any sense. Guess, all that mattered was the cool factor.

I'm seeing a giant robot dinosaur getting attacked by a guy in pieces of a coat withsamurai armour and a spear, a red headed female in an ornate gown-of-sorts with a high tech bow and a guy firing a funky looking revolver while carrying more modern looking tomahawks in a beautiful snowy mountainous looking environment.

Sign me the fuck up!

Also, that dinosaur was going to win that fight... but then it took an arrow to the knee. Game over for that poor thing. Game over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom