• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blue Wii - special new color for Mario & Sonic @ London 2K12

CaVaYeRo

(click to enlarge)

No official price given - it will go on sale on Nov 18th (EU), same date as the game.

It's obviously the new, cheaper, no-GC, no-stand Wii.

I have a white one and want to transfer all to my red one... but this is really eye-catching, IMO!

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I was expecting a darker Colored blue, not the Blue Wii Remote Blue. Not a big fan of the shade.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Does it come with a blue nunchuck? I hate that we can only get white or black.

Michan

Horrible box. It's so vacant, the baby blue looks like it was plucked from 1999, and the grey Wii logo blends in a really hideous way. It's clearly very quickly thrown together by some intern.

I love how "SEGA" is on the box without an eye-catching Nintendo logo, though. That's just awesome.

Grinchy

Banned
A darker blue would have been nicer. It's also so strange to see Sonic on the box of a Nintendo console.

There, are you happy now?

wiiblue.jpg

See what you did to poor ol' Sonic

ShinNL

Well, the first Mario & Sonic was such a low budget ugly cash cow, I wonder if they changed the formula. If not, this has to be the worst pack-in game ever.

Soneet said:
Well, the first Mario & Sonic was such a low budget ugly cash cow, I wonder if they changed the formula. If not, this has to be the worst pack-in game ever.
I bet it's UK only, because of the Olympics there.

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
Would have bought a Wii at launch in this colour. I settled for black in the end.

Always annoys me having to wait for console colours. Gonna be hell buying a bog-standard black Vita around launch knowing stuff like White and Sky Blue ones will roll out down the line :/

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Happy with my white Wii since day one. Even if Nintendo did release a purple one in the end in Europe it would be the dumbed down model.

BY2K

Membero Americo
Did the other Mario & Sonic game sell so well to warrant a brand new color to promote it? Seriously?

Top Bottom