• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SEN Web Store - Available in Europe

Stuart444

Awesome, :D hopefully the US and JP store will get one at some point. Would eliminate the need to go on the PS3 just to check each regions stores.

bradigor

Wonderful.

Tokyo Jungle deal expires yesterday. Today we get the SEN webstore and my PS3 turns up.

One couldn't have arrived yesterday, no sir!

Hanmik

ibhfzThsZzM5pd.jpg

doesn´t work for me..

Tizoc

Well shit, it works for my UK account, but seems it's still being worked on since I can't access some stuff.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Hell yes and about time. I'm staring at you, SCEA!

Edit: Works fine in Firefox for me as well.

STG

not working in opera or Firefox for me, fantastic.

works kinda when I mask opera as Internet Explorer, but the store is not available for germany

Holy shit this is so much nicer than the console version - it actually runs smoothly! Will be using this instead of booting up the console.

(UK, Firefox)

Tizoc

Sonic & All-Stars Transformed Vita ver. shows up for me in the New Releases >o>
EDIT: ...and Tomba 2 also shows up~

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
So sweet.

This makes PS+ game-hoovering-up so much easier for me, given my sporadic access to my PS3.

IyfGJ.png

THANK YOU BASED PS+ (part deux)

Danj

Can you start downloading to your PS3 remotely?

I don't see an option for that anywhere.

This is awesome though, it's so much faster than the PS3's own version of the store. I could easily see myself buying stuff on there then only going to the PS3 to download it. Bonus points if they do add a remote download feature, then I'd never have to deal with the PS3 PSN store again.

vazel

Banned
Once this shows up in the US I'm never going into the PS Store on PS3 ever again.
Finally... Can you purchase something and automatically let your ps3 download it?
Now now, this is Sony we're talking about. One step at a time.

This is awesome though, it's so much faster than the PS3's own version of the store. I could easily see myself buying stuff on there then only going to the PS3 to download it. Bonus points if they do add a remote download feature, then I'd never have to deal with the PS3 PSN store again.
You don't have to go into the store to access your download list. You can get the old version of the download list under account management.

mrklaw

MrArseFace

PS+ does auto update of cloud saves and game patches. They could add an 'automatically download new purchases from web' option. That'd be fantastic.

Styles

Wait, there's a discount for the PS+ 90 days subscription service. Let me purchase before the offer ends.

Sintoid

Can any user interested in his region's store availability simply check with a PC and a browser if it works? :p

Top Bottom