• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIIII| New Generation - Fighting Game Is Something So Great

LakeEarth

I know it's unlikely, but I really hope we get Liam O'Brien's voice whenever we use the Gill costume for Urien.

NRS does that. Capcom doesn't even bother change win animations that don't make sense, i.e. Bison remove a non-existent hat when he wins, or Ibuki taking off a non-existent mask (or in the case of her nostalgia costume, act like she's going to take off her mask but then leaves it on).

Marvel

could never
Code input will give him a guitar in the victory pose

nx0pg0qr

Ed better take off his shirt and blazer in his uniform alt with the code.

Chun Li's reign of fashion terror continues. Still waiting for some beefcake in proper speedos, Capcom.

I can forgive them not calling it Castle Lichtenstein because HOLY SHIT IT'S PERFECT

THE AURORA IS AAAAAHHH

THIS STAGE IS AHHHHHH

AAAAAAAAHHHH

Is that its official name or something? Why would an English castle be called that?
It's nearly 1:1 based on the actual German Castle Lichtenstein, down to the aurora itself. It also kinda plays into the in-joke that none of Cammy's stages are British.

dbztrk

Urien's Gill costumes pretty much confirms that Gill will not be in SFV. While I was never a fan of Gill's design, seeing him in Kolin's prologue got me excited for him as he looked dope as fuck.

The Urien's Gill costumes pretty much confirms that Gill will not be in SFV. While I was never a fan of Gill's design, seeing him in Kolin's prologue got me excited for him as he looked dope as fuck.

I don't even know what Bison would do differently than Urien besides his super.

Might be in MVCI tho.

kikiribu

It is an excellent outfit but ... no. Not worth it.
Problem X says wut’s gud

Seriously though, I’ve always been tempted enough. I’ve used him a bit but thought properly learning a third character might be more than I could handle. He has so many sick alts, I can’t resist. I also find him super fun to play, so I have every reason to at this point lol. I do kind of wish his walk speed was increased a bit more but I think he’s really good already tbh

Top Bottom