• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates: 6, GFWL: 0 | Number of hours played bugged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grief.exe

Wolf Among Us, Telltale's new game just added to the registry.

header_292x136.jpg

http://store.steampowered.com/app/250320/

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
BGII:EE just showed up on the registry!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/257350/

Wasn't on the press release, so I figured it wouldn't be released until later and without Beamdog's consent. Publisher is still Atari.

header_292x136.jpg

I have it on 2 CD versions, 1 DVD version, and on GOG. I will buy it again now. Goddamnit.

Also, BG1 EE is on sale this weekend, caved in anticipation for 2. Also I only have 2 versions of that game.

Grief.exe

Maybe on Bioshock day, 2K will deploy the patch for Bioshock 2.

I speculated that they were waiting for a promotional opportunity to release the patch and Minerva's Den, this seems to be the perfect time.

Tenrius

But probably not this version I am going to guess.

Why not? As far as I understand, the first EE is a decent enough package, with all the needed bugfixes etc. Unless you like modding new content into your game, I don't know why you wouldn't play this version.

nexen

Maybe on Bioshock day, 2K will deploy the patch for Bioshock 2.

I speculated that they were waiting for a promotional opportunity to release the patch and Minerva's Den, this seems to be the perfect time.

I think that if they were smart they'd release it today and lure the more impatient ones in on only 50% off

Grief.exe

This might be the one guys

less than a minute ago Removed SupportsCDKeyCopyToClipboard – 1
less than a minute ago Removed ShowCDKeyOnLaunch – 1
less than a minute ago Removed LegacyKeyRegistryLocation – HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Valve\TestApp8850\SteamKey
less than a minute ago Removed LegacyKeyRegistrationMethod – registry

If its live will make a new thread! Can't wait to play!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom