• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I Wanna Be The Floe (Stream of A Man Putting Himself Through Various Videogame Hells)

You know, it could just be me, but I think these kinds of games are horrible. They miss the point of being games and they just are "fuck with your mind"-athons.

El Sloth

Banned
JbivJ.jpg

You know, it could just be me, but I think these kinds of games are horrible. They miss the point of being games and they just are "fuck with your mind"-athons.

This one actually seems to be pretty fair compared to the fan game. That thing was just designed to piss people off. Not so much randomness in this one.

Azure J

Shoutouts to Infinity Minjion's stage theme playing when I was playing the same fuckin' stage just now. I thought I was in the Matrix or some shit hearing it in repeat after pausing my game. :lol

LCGeek

formerly sane
I haven't seen him since my sc2 days but when I was in to fighters I would hang with him and the chi town crew 2-4 times a week. OMG I have to ask who else in the crew knows about this so we can fuck with him and make some bets.

Azure J

What exactly is that thing running around the ground bodying him, a bootleg Taz?

"I'm the fucking guy, you must not have heard!" This is Juggernaut levels of awesome monologue.

Edit: HOLY SHIT, WE GOT TAZ UNBLOCKABLES #DEAD

linko9

I can't tell, is he using an arcade stick or a mechanical keyboard? I love playing these types of games with the ol' HRAP EX-SE.

Top Bottom