• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RTTP: Halo 5 - I gave you so many chances

finowns

Then stop doing it and acknowledge that there are issues that even 343i themself acknowledged?

No I won't stop doing it. Sure there are issues when did I say differently? But the idea that this is a laggy, unplayable mess is wrong or hypercritical at least.

Dammit 343. That's a bit disappointing.

Yup. The Halo CE playlist was my favorite Halo 5 experience despite it retaining spartan abilities. Halo 2 maps like Lockout, Sanctuary, Warlock, Foundation, Ascension, Ivory Tower, Terminal, Colossus, Burial Mounds, Containment, Relic, etc would have been incredible. The passionate forge community is there to support it, but alas...

finowns

"That's a bit disappointing" should just be there motto at this point.

I kinda agree. :(

I wish 343 could distill the Halo 2 greatness into Halo 6.

I haven't played the game in a while - mostly because of OW and Gears 4. But I remember enjoying the game a lot! I am also exceedingly​ bad at it (bronze lol), so at low-levels I guess I didn't really notice much. Maybe the game had the population a yearish ago to avoid the matchmaking pretty problems. The aiming inconsistencies and shit spawns are definitely a thing I remember even from back then though

I'm crystal rank 2 in ts. The game play is fine, not spectacular.. every now and then I get flashes of my h2 glory days.

No I won't stop doing it. Sure there are issues when did I say differently? But the idea that this is a laggy, unplayable mess is wrong or hypercritical at least.

Um, if ur not experiencing it like so many are that's great. But there's nothing hyper critical about it when it's a consistent problem. I have 505 hours clocked into the game. I and others notice this stuff very easily. With Halo having a high TTK (time to kill), every last shot that doesn't count is excruciating.

After a while it's become clear that it not an occasional problem anymore. That with players dropping from the matches with connection errors is just poop on the cake.

Eeeew :p

Map could work in Halo 5 better with clamber, but that is one of my least favourite ones from H2.

Lol yeah I understand. It's not my favorite, but it still played better than most Halo 5 maps imo.

Seventy70

I kinda agree. :(

I wish 343 could distill the Halo 2 greatness into Halo 6.

I'm crystal rank 2 in ts. The game play is fine, not spectacular.. every now and then I get flashes of my h2 glory days.

Halo 2 is my favorite as well. The thing is that I'm not even against them evolving the series, but if you're going to evolve the series you need to keep the core the same. They've gone in the completely opposite direction. They've changed the core, but kept the surface level stuff the same.

To twist the knife even more, any hopes of having a Halo 2 Classic multiplayer in the spirit of something like Quake Live is gone because of the botched MCC. Makes me really mad :mad:
Halo Thread complaining about Halo. All is well in the world. For me it has been the best Halo since halo 2. Everyone has different issues with different versions. The consensus I have seen is this is the best Halo MP since 2 and one of the worst single players. I could agree with that.

The population numbers would disagree with that, no? Also, seeing many people complain about something doesn't somehow invalidate the complaints. In fact, it probably means there's some truth to them.

Calm Killer

In all media, only true fans who consume every book, film, game, or pog collection deserve to know what's going on.
Halo Thread complaining about Halo. All is well in the world. For me it has been the best Halo since halo 2. Everyone has different issues with different versions. The consensus I have seen is this is the best Halo MP since 2 and one of the worst single players. I could agree with that.

Kill3r7

Agreed in part. I think outside of the aiming issues Halo 5's problems begin and end with Prometheans and their weapons. They are frustratingly dull.

I just don't understand these posts. What's the intent? They feel like drive by contrarian posts that add nothing to the relevant conversation.

I get it, Halo 5 has its share of fans. Cool beans. I've spent 500 hours on it and initially really had high hopes for it.

I and others have specific critiques and gripes with issues plaguing the experience, mechanical additions aside.

jelly

Prometheans and what they bring are so boring. Been a dead weight since Halo 4. Retune the Halo ring cores and wiping them out should be the plot of Halo 6 and works in the video game mission structure, must stop Cortana from getting to core A, resync the core using game play mechanic, set off to core B, Cortana blew the controller up, we will have to do this manually. Set off to Core C, warthog run. Finale, use real Cortana to gain control to set off Halo ring, you must beat each evil boss iteration of Cortana, 7 times in total, can't win them all, it is 343.

Bring back the chopper.

finowns

Halo 2 is my favorite as well. The thing is that I'm not even against them evolving the series, but if you're going to evolve the series you need to keep the core the same. They've gone in the completely opposite direction. They've changed the core, but kept the surface level stuff the same.

To twist the knife even more, any hopes of having a Halo 2 Classic multiplayer in the spirit of something like Quake Live is gone because of the botched MCC. Makes me really mad :mad:

I kind of feel bad for 343 they're probably burnt out on Halo.

I wish they could have handled halo 2 like counter-strike, I don't know much about counter-strike but they didn't change it much at all, I think, right? Although I guess trying to sell an updated halo 2 would be hard and halo never had the population CS did.

SatansReverence

Hipster Princess

The real consensus is the game is so bad that no one plays it.

People who think it's the best halo ever are a tiny minority.

I just don't understand these posts. What's the intent? They feel like drive by contrarian posts that add nothing to the relevant conversation.

I get it, Halo 5 has its share of fans. Cool beans. I've spent 500 hours on it and initially really had high hopes for it.

I and others have specific critiques and gripes with issues plaguing the experience, mechanical additions aside.

You see this in most games sadly. It's great that some people like halo 5(I do), but there are many issues with halo 5. It's possible to like the games without pretending that issues don't exist. Even worst, we've got folks acting like heavy aim isn't a thing even after 343 admitted it was.

Op wrote quite a bit detailing his complaints, I've personally seen these complaints in many a YouTube vid, on gaf, Reddit, team beyond, etc. Even if you say you don't experience the problems, many obviously do. Saying it's your favorite halo doesn't really mean shit to the people experiencing those problems.

jelly

343 are a Halo studio. You go to 343 to make Halo, you leave 343 to make other IP. I would like Microsoft to have studios that could make different IP but 343, Coalition, Turn 10 are not those and you shouldn't feel bad for the staff, they go there to make Gears, Halo, Forza.

I kind of feel bad for 343 they're probably burnt out on Halo.

I wish they could have handled halo 2 like counter-strike, I don't know much about counter-strike but they didn't change it much at all, I think, right? Although I guess trying to sell a updated halo 2 would be hard and halo never had the population CS did.

I look forward to the day 343 is unshackled from the Halo IP. They clearly wanna do their own thing, but it's not a good mixture for carrying a game series' torch.

Halo peaked with 3 population-wise. If they continued to iterate and play with the core who knows how it would have ended up. I played CSGO quite a bit (eww 1000+ hours =p) and it's lovely that it largely retained and even improved over its classic counterparts. I wish Halo would have done the same. There's no discernable proof that it needed to drastically change. Bungie's Reach was a Halo spin-off tinkering with ideas we eventually got in Destiny. There was even a Destiny easter egg in ODST.

Look at COD. It's popularity is largely in part with a sense of familiarity and core retention. After complaints about enhanced mobility (which 343 Halo has chased), they are returning to their roots. Ironically, 343 Halo is trying to grab interests of the larger COD demographic and they are now alienating them and core Halo fans simultaneously it seems.

I liken well received and established competitive games of all sorts to sports. No football, soccer, baseball, basketball, or hockey fan wants drastic changes from core rules and game play. The core is what appealed to them before and what has captured them since.

I still have high hopes for Halo 6. I'm a pathetic fan holding onto hope.

The multiplayer was almost good.

But really, halo is dead. Play Halo 2 and 3 in the MCC for multiplayer. There are issues but they are still classics.

highrider

Banned
I can actually appreciate your criticism op, it's more meaningful than just aim sucks, terrible game etc.

Honestly though, the issues you addressed like net code, hydra lock on, and hit detection are all very real, but I think the rub is how frequently it happens and how much it effects your enjoyment of the game. I definitely get the skips or delays in games, it's annoying af especially in a tight game, but it's pretty infrequent really.

The hydra is pretty easy to dodge unless you don't see or know you are targeted. I rarely finish players with it and often have to get a magnum shot in after the player dodges the bulk of the shots and still has health. If anything it's more of a map control or rocket counter device in most games.

Agree about autos, AR and SMG kind of ruin a lot of the chances for fun and competition, same as splinter grenades. I like magnum only starts but I still enjoy regular team slayer. The community can be awesome and terrible. Halo has always had people that crouch by a lift with a shotgun. They aren't skilled so they just use advantages the game gives them to win. They've always killed the fun of the game, still do. But I relish it when I get them lol. They are like the guys in the office that will fuck over anybody to get ahead.

All that said, I love Halo 5. It's the best multiplayer of the series imo and has given me a lot of excitement about the game going forward.

I experienced many of the problems in this thread but not to the level of OP. Looking past these issues, which didn't affect gameplay for me, I had a great time playing. Playing solo on ranked was torture, however.
Very well designed multiplayer.

I experienced many of the problems in this thread but not to the level of OP. Looking past these issues, which didn't affect gameplay for me, I had a great time playing. Playing solo on ranked was torture, however.
Very well designed multiplayer.

I'm curious, when did you play the game? Or are you still playing? A lot of the network issues actually seem far worse now than they did around launch. I had a much better time over a year ago in this regard.

Curious if others feel the same.

Honest question since I don't play Halo CM, could the random missed shots be due to bullet spread?

There isn't supposed to be weapon spread on the pistol or BR. They are also not projectile based like Halo CE's M6D pistol or Halo 3's BR. They are supposed to be more like Halo 2's BR, which is hitscan.

The only weapon bullet spread deviation that I know about is the intentional accuracy buff of autos when aiming down the sight.

Also, you can't technically call the shots misses when you still get hitmarkers on some occasions lol.

And yeah, I refuse to give into the "halo is dead" meme. I want it to do well. Someone hit the nail on the head earlier saying a lot of Halo 5's population is Halo nerds playing a Halo game they don't necessarily like because it's the only Halo they have. That's the way it's been for me.

KageMaru

Honest question since I don't play Halo CM, could the random missed shots be due to bullet spread?

Regardless, I hope Frankie and the team pay attention to threads like this and strive to correct these issues in the future. While not the same juggernaut it once was, Halo is still a great series and I want it to do well.

They are on the right path with the campaign at least. While suffering from it's own faults, the campaign was much better in Halo 5 than it was in 4 IMO.

Trup1aya

I didn't like Halo 5 mp at all. If it's frustrating you there are so many more mp fps options out there between Battlefront, Counter Strike, CoD, Overwatch and Battlefield.

Hopefully Halo 6 as a whole is much better.

It just sucks because when it comes to shooters, nothing scratches my itch like Halo.

I don't think halo 5 is objectively better than many other shooters, but it's the closest on on console to my liking so it's the only shooter I play. It just sucks not to have a Halo game that meets my standard of quality.

Guess Iam lucky because Iam close to level 100 and have experienced lag maybe a handful of times. You can't ever stop playing halo once you stop it's over. Happened with every halo for me. You will get destroyed

Trup1aya

Regardless, I hope Frankie and the team pay attention to threads like this and strive to correct these issues in the future. While not the same juggernaut it once was, Halo is still a great series and I want it to do well.

They are on the right path with the campaign at least. While suffering from it's own faults, the campaign was much better in Halo 5 than it was in 4 IMO.

Theres no spread or bloom on the precision weapons. This issue appear to be akin to the bloodshots in H3. But I think it feels even worse because the hitmarkers also tell you your shot landed, and the tracers and reticle will confirm a headshot.

Then the next game, you'll get a headshot kill, but the tracer is no where near the head of the enemy.

It just sucks because when it comes to shooters, nothing scratches my itch like Halo.

I don't think halo 5 is objectively better than many other shooters, but it's the closest on on console to my liking so it's the only shooter I play. It just sucks not to have a Halo game that meets my standard of quality.

Same dude... It's the reason I have 500 hours clocked into this game. I feel so conflicted it hurts lol.

jelly

I imagine they've forked Halo 5 a while ago, fixed some issues and gone in whatever direction they think is right with Halo 6. Time will tell but they are no doubt aware of Halo 5 problems but time and money spent elsewhere now and done what they could do given their budget and direction given by bosses.

A great game that gets unfairly dumped on. Best mechanics of the series. Highly replayable campaign. Better than Halo 4 in nearly every way, and better than Reach in key ways like equal starts and no armor abilities.

There's literally video proof in this thread that the complaints leveled against the game are absolutely not unfair.

And better than Halo 4 is about the lowest bar one could set for a game.

Apart from the valid complaints in the OP, Halo 5's aiming is broken on such a fundamental level that I am honestly astonished that it was cleared for release. I have never experienced such poor deadzones in a console shooter before.

I have had lag, I have had bullshit moments, etc etc. I've also had points where I rage at missing the last shot.

But I've also had superb, incomparable (except to other Halos, and this beats 4, Reach and 2 for me; 3 was a special case which whilst the spread (lol now there's an issue, ey, which Halo game has not been hobbled by something we can obsess and scream over?) was rubbish, hit at a zeitgeist moment for me and my friends - we loved it despite that issue, as did you lot) games and fun with friends. I really think you can have a terrible time on it, sure, but I also think you can obsess over video analysis and fetishise that knowledge to the exclusion of all else. GAF talks itself into utterly outraged angst about Halo, obsessing over everything negative as if it's a world-ending fact: the discourse slides from hype and then enjoyment to (years later) anguished depression, like clockwork. Look, if the game is as broken as you lot seem to perenially shout about, why the hell do I, and many others, like playing it so much? Is it because we're all pathetic dupes, and you are the enlightened? Of course you don't think that.

Surely there's a middle-ground of sorts in this. Yes, the game has issues. No, they do not make me think it is bad as a whole, or that these negatives outweigh the good, nor do they affect my enjoyment 98% of the time. I too have days of play in this.

Look, if the game is as broken as you lot seem to perenially shout about, why the hell do I, and many others, like playing it so much?

Surely there's a middle-ground of sorts in this.

Passionate and loyally hopeful Halo nerds playing the only Halo they've got left. It's taken me this long to logically overcome my disgruntled emotions/opinions and step away from the game.

No other game plays like Halo and every 5 shot with a pistol or 4 shot reversal with a BR solidifies that painful fact lol.

Passionate and loyally hopeful Halo nerds playing the only Halo they've got left. It's taken me this long to logically overcome my disgruntled emotions/opinions and step away from the game.

No other game plays like Halo and every 5 shot with a pistol or 4 shot reversal with a BR solidifies that painful fact lol.

Amen. But see, here's where we all share the ground. Do we want Halo to be better? Absolutely. Always. Forever! But gimme that perfect reversal and I'll accept some wobbly shit here and there (wobbly shit, which, we should note, is in many, many games).

I have had lag, I have had bullshit moments, etc etc. I've also had points where I rage at missing the last shot.

But I've also had superb, incomparable (except to other Halos, and this beats 4, Reach and 2 for me; 3 was a special case which whilst the spread (lol now there's an issue, ey, which Halo game has not been hobbled by something we can obsess and scream over?) was rubbish, hit at a zeitgeist moment for me and my friends - we loved it despite that issue, as did you lot) games and fun with friends. I really think you can have a terrible time on it, sure, but I also think you can obsess over video analysis and fetishise that knowledge to the exclusion of all else. GAF talks itself into utterly outraged angst about Halo, obsessing over everything negative as if it's a world-ending fact: the discourse slides from hype and then enjoyment to (years later) anguished depression, like clockwork. Look, if the game is as broken as you lot seem to perenially shout about, why the hell do I, and many others, like playing it so much? Is it because we're all pathetic dupes, and you are the enlightened? Of course you don't think that.

Surely there's a middle-ground of sorts in this. Yes, the game has issues. No, they do not make me think it is bad as a whole, or that these negatives outweigh the good, nor do they affect my enjoyment 98% of the time. I too have days of play in this.

Pretty much. I've played broken games because they may have been unique in some way. Played a really shitty MMO for years that was broken, but had the best pvp I've seen in an MMO. Sometimes, you take the good with the bad because the good can't be found elsewhere. Even still, it shouldn't stop people from voicing concerns.

I think there are basically two established facts that seem contradictory.

1) Halo 5 offers people a lot of fun, with some great design and a high skill ceiling
and
2) Halo 5 suffers from several design, network and other issues.

These two co-exist. Preferring 1 over 2, or 2 over 1, in your final analysis of the game is up to you. Denying the latter is foolish. But denying the former is too - and no, these people aren't idiots (necessarily). The fact you, say, played the game for 500 hours says something - you must have done so for a reason ;)

Gaming side has had a lot of unnecessary hateful or ignorant shit posts directed toward the series and/or 343. I never complain about legitimate complaints or criticisms--this thread isn't perpetuating hate. I made this thread wondering if anyone else relates or has had as many issues as I have experienced. Gaming forums with gaming discussions, just wanted to vent with my criticisms...*Shrug* I don't think a lot of people even mention the consistent network problems. There's a lot of "but the gameplay is decent" posts around here, without much of a peep about a lot of network issues and other things mentioned in the OP...at least from my limited observations.

I also said, I probably won't return if the classic playlist can't even return in a timely fashion before major releases. Also, the classic playlist, if done right, could mitigate a lot of the issues I have in the first place, cuz classic Halo is entirely different.

Quit being a poop. ;)

edit: I also pointed out you leaving Halo 5 out of friendly jest.
I have not notice most or your issues op, but then again, I'm not like a pro player so I probably just don't realize what the problem is when frustrating stuff happens from time to time.

But I will say that the aim system feels very weird in Halo 5 coming from previous Halos.

I have not notice most or your issues op, but then again, I'm not like a pro player so I probably just don't realize what the problem is when frustrating stuff happens from time to time.

But I will say that the aim system feels very weird in Halo 5 coming from previous Halos.

There's a good post on the team beyond forums that shows the issues with the aim. It's inconsistent.

I think there are basically two established facts that seem contradictory.

1) Halo 5 offers people a lot of fun, with some great design and a high skill ceiling
and
2) Halo 5 suffers from several design, network and other issues.

These two co-exist. Preferring 1 over 2, or 2 over 1, in your final analysis of the game is up to you. Denying the latter is foolish. But denying the former is too. The fact you, say, played the game for 500 hours says something - you must have done so for a reason ;)

Lol it's been nothing but a sometimes self contradicting and conflicting flip flop experience. I thought the OP explained why though. After playing so much and so hard to get good, I feel unfairly rewarded with a frequent stream of BS that negates my effort and developed skill.

Also, despite my dislike for 343's design philosophies I always sought to see the merit in the good things and tried to be open to the new stuff. It was as much of a classic Halo fans conflict as it was a personal test of character lol.

The huge deviations in visual/audio and gameplay mixed with some of the worst online performance in the current fps space has forced my hand to remove myself.

Lol it's been nothing but a sometimes self contradicting and conflicting flip flop experience. I thought the OP explained why though. After playing so much and so hard to get good, I feel unfairly rewarded with a frequent stream of BS that negates my effort and developed skill.

Also, despite my dislike for 343's design philosophies I always sought to see the merit in the good things and tried to be open to the new stuff. It was as much of a classic Halo fans conflict as it was a personal test of character lol.

The huge deviations in visual/audio and gameplay mixed with some of the worst online performance in the current fps space has forced my hand to remove myself.

Fair enough. But not for me. The guy above saying he played a 'broken' MMO cos it had the 'best combat' is telling, for my point I mean. Philosophically, across any type of game: ff the game is broken, how is the core system of that game so good and enjoyable? (was it Wildstar, Richi? ;)) Obviously for you, Fahz, the line has been crossed, and that's a shame, but for others it's clearly not in danger of being broached.

Anyway, this is GAF on Halo. We'll never have a happy consensus :D It's just as well we have Overwatch, Destiny, TF2, Battlefield, Battlegrounds et al alongside Halo for variety.

psyfi

Banned
Sorry you couldn't manage to like it, OP. It's my favorite Halo MP ever, and since I pretty much only play Halo for the PvP these days, that means a lot. I can't quite say it's my favorite Halo ever, but it's close.

Fair enough. But not for me. The guy above saying he played a 'broken' MMO cos it had the 'best combat' is telling, for my point I mean. Philosophically, across any type of game: ff the game is broken, how is the core system of that game so good and enjoyable? (was it Wildstar, Richi? ;))

Anyway, this GAF on Halo. We'll never have a happy consensus :D It's just as well we have Overwatch, Destiny, TF2, Battlefield, Battlegrounds et al alongside Halo for variety.

Nah. It wasn't wildstar lol. This was smaller and I'd rather not bring it up as I hate promoting that terrible community. It was broken in regards to pve and other things, but it offered a style of skill based pvp that just couldn't be found elsewhere. The straw that broke the camels back was when the devs started fucking with the one good aspect (pvp) in an effort to pull a crowd that never came (reminds me of halo in that way).

I finally quit, and personally, I regret the years I wasted playing and hoping it'd get better. Thankfully, halo 5 is no where near that bad. To me, 5 is a good enough game, but not a good halo game. I love it, but I also dislike it sometimes. I'd probably complain less if BTB wasn't nothing but forge and BR starts. I don't think it's fundamentally broken, but it I feel that things like spartan abilities/sprint take away from the game in how they affect the overall design.

My other big issue is the consistency in halo, I can play classic halo, battlefield, destiny, etc and over time and become an above average player. With halo 5, I'm either on point or trash. Its the only game I play that feels different from match to match and it's extremely frustrating for someone who has never had that issue in any other FPS.

Nah. It wasn't wildstar lol. This was smaller and I'd rather not bring it up as I hate promoting that terrible community. It was broken in regards to pve and other things, but it offered a style of skill based pvp that just couldn't be found elsewhere. The straw that broke the camels back was when the devs started fucking with the one good aspect (pvp) in an effort to pull a crowd that never came (reminds me of halo in that way).

I finally quit, and personally, I regret the years I wasted playing and hoping it'd get better. Thankfully, halo 5 is no where near that bad. To me, 5 is a good enough game, but not a good halo game. I love it, but I also dislike it sometimes. I'd probably complain less if BTB wasn't nothing but forge and BR starts. I don't think it's fundamentally broken, but it I feel that things like spartan abilities/sprint take away from the game in how they affect the overall design.

My other big issue is the consistency in halo, I can play classic halo, battlefield, destiny, etc and over time I'm an above average player. With halo 5, I'm either on point or trash. Its the only game I play that feels different from match to match and it's extremely frustrating for someone who has never had that issue in any other FPS.

Great post. I've given up on it (obviously), but you make fair points that I can get behind.

Certain things just grate me too much (like grenade hitmarkers and network woes), but I certainly have a level of respect for its shift from halo 4. I also love HaloGAF. Cool group.

Sordid

I definitely get the skips or delays in games, it's annoying af especially in a tight game, but it's pretty infrequent really.

[snip]

All that said, I love Halo 5. It's the best multiplayer of the series imo and has given me a lot of excitement about the game going forward.

I have the opposite experience. Smooth, issue free matches are infrequent. More than half of my games have people eating shots and other connection related woes. Has been this way since launch too, here are some posts I made way back then.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=186804254&postcount=5851
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=186960098&postcount=6277
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=184266251&postcount=13761

343 tightened matchmaking location restrictions last February and it fixed 99% of my issues with the game, it played like a dream. It was fantastic until they removed the restrictions a month or 2 later :( the focused matchmaking option they added later on doesn't make a difference for me, just makes me wait longer to be matched into games with the same connections.

I agree that Halo 5 is one of the most fun multiplayer games but these issues ruin it. Makes winning less fun when it feels like you're fighting the game and makes losses feel loads worse. I don't have issues this bad in any other game that I play, I don't expect Halo to be perfect but the way it performs for me is pretty unacceptable. It's a shame.

Trup1aya

Nothing (except sex) feels better than getting a perfect 5 shot, when you are weak, and you turn and outplay your opponent.

When Halo5 shines it shines. But those highs just make the lows feel worse. I'm wholly against clamber, sprint and Spartan charge, but I still have extracted a ton of fun from the game. I can live through that stuff... I cant live through getting a guy one shot, meleeing and getting all the feedback, then he walks away unscathed.... this is not even a lag thing- lag would just have him die after me. The game NEVER REGISTERS the hit. Stuff like that and heavy aim are unforgivable.

Now when I get the 5 shot, I gotta wonder if the other guy just wasn't on the receiving end of some heavy aim fuckery.

Nothing (except sex) feels better than getting a perfect 5 shot, when you are weak, and you turn and outplay your opponent.

When Halo5 shines it shines. But those highs just make the lows feel worse. I'm wholly against clamber, sprint and Spartan charge, but I still have extracted a ton of fun from the game. I can live through that stuff... I cant live through getting a guy one shot, meleeing and getting all the feedback, then he walks away unscathed.... this is not even a lag thing- lag would just have him die after me. The game NEVER REGISTERS the hit. Stuff like that and heavy aim are unforgivable.

Now when I get the 5 shot, I gotta wonder if the other guy just wasn't on the receiving end of some heavy aim fuckery.

You really aren't lying there. I feel on top of the world on a good reversal, especially if I can snag a double-kill out of it.

Top Bottom