• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

It's true, it's damn true: new Home Beta invites are being sentNOW

mackaveli

I've read two other forums where there have been numerous people supposedly being able to download the home beta. It's suppose to appear in the features section. I checked and i didnt get an invite so i have no idea if its true.

I didn't see a recent post so if its old sorry.

D3MO

Banned
No-Darth_Vader.jpg

Denied a 2nd time I am :(

mackaveli

BloodAdo said:
No-Darth_Vader.jpg

Denied a 2nd time I am :(

well i have no idea if its true or not, but i've read it at two other forums and other members said its true. How big was the home beta before? someone said his download was 255mb or so.

lucius

I just checked and i got in!!

Yes baby!!!

SO GOOD!!!!!!

So check your Playstation store should appear on the first page.

D3MO

Banned
lucius said:

Yes baby!!!

SO GOOD!!!!!!

are u BS'ing or r u for real? I don't want to run downstairs to be dissapointed

vilmer_

lucius said:

Yes baby!!!

SO GOOD!!!!!!

I checked, I didn't get it. Somebody hold me.

lucius

BloodAdo said:
are u BS'ing or r u for real? I don't want to run downstairs to be dissapointed

I swear I am not lying I got passed on the first run but now its downloading 42%

edit :by the way I am a long time GAP and PSU member and got in a lot of betas before so not sure if that matters but was kind of suprised I didn't get in the 1st time.

lucius

BloodAdo said:
Did u get an e-mail from sony the first time around?

yeah I got the Home Email which basically said you didn't make the cut maybe later. So there is still hope for you guys

lucius said:
yeah I got the Home Email which basically said you didn't make the cut maybe later. So there is still hope for you guys

I got that email too. Just checked the Playstation store, didn't see anything new.

Stryder

Do you need to register somewhere to be potentially invited? Or does it just choose randomnly from registered PSN users?

Greg

Weak - I checked my store and see nothing.

Eff home - I hope they all get robbed of their e-furniture, e-bowling balls, and e-pool tables.

...and I hope they try to update their e-psp's firmware and the shit bricks. :lol

lucius said:
I swear I am not lying I got passed on the first run but now its downloading 42%

edit :by the way I am a long time GAP and PSU member and got in a lot of betas before so not sure if that matters but was kind of suprised I didn't get in the 1st time.

One question... where is home download file located this time? (cause last time, it was located under "Blu-ray Movies"

Is it under "H" (considering they organized "View All")?

Email I got from Sony two weeks ago said:
But don't lose hope: we will be expanding the beta and adding participants weekly over the next several weeks. Watch your inbox, because we'll be contacting the next wave of beta testers very soon!

I'm starting to lose hope...

lucius

shagg_187 said:
One question... where is home download file located this time? (cause last time, it was located under "Blu-ray Movies"

Is it under "H" (considering they organized "View All")?

shows up on the first page under featured items in between Burnout Trailer and PS one Classics

if I look under View All it is in the H section with a different Icon than on the first page.

good luck guys

D3MO

Banned
I checked my PSStore and nothing.....:mad:

I heard that u had to Register your PS3 on the Sony site (by the 16th or you'll regret it) and I had mine registered since march so....

...but i never got a beta invite :(

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
What the **** does Sony want from me? Honestly. A ****ing goat? Do I have to sacrifice a goat in their name?

I say my prayers every night, I like their games, and I'm generally nice to old people. This is outrageous!

jiggle

damnit
my router picked a good time to die. can't look into the store ><

anyone other way to connect ps3 online(don't have wireless). Connecting PS3 directly to cable modem box don't seem to work.... ;;

mackaveli

Y2Kev said:
What the **** does Sony want from me? Honestly. A ****ing goat? Do I have to sacrifice a goat in their name?

I say my prayers every night, I like their games, and I'm generally nice to old people. This is outrageous!

haha same man. i got a sony bravia tv for pete sakes. I buy downloadable games. What more does sony want from me.

Nice title change mods.

i hope that people are slowing getting it added to the store and when i wake up and check tomorrow, it'll be there.

Top Bottom