• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kagura (3DS) announced - Tits and ass flying out of the screen

It's surely the 2D game they mentioned, but it sounds too similar to Muramasa and yet I guess Vanillaware's not involved? Then who could it be?

Speaking of, was it ever unveiled who was behind Night of the Sacrifice for Wii?

Well the game Vanillaware was talking about ended up being that PSP game I think. Although I thought they did say that they were making a 3DS game too. I think if this were true this would be mentioned as a Vanillaware game though.

Hero of Legend said:
Where does it say the director of Muramasa is working on this? All I see is the character designer and the scenario writer.

Unless MMV has two 2D Sidescrolling games for the 3DS, we can assume this is the game that this is the game that Hashimoto is working on.

Aeana

Behold: this is the future of the Japanese game industry. Stereoscopic 3D breasts popping out of the screen and clothes tearing.

MidnightScott said:
Well the game Vanillaware was talking about ended up being that PSP game I think. Although I thought they did say that they were making a 3DS game too. I think if this were true this would be mentioned as a Vanillaware game though.

Vanillaware said they were making a 3DS game?

duckroll

AceBandage said:
Unless MMV has two 2D Sidescrolling games for the 3DS, we can assume this is the game that this is the game that Hashimoto is working on.

Hashimoto is just a MMV producer. Muramasa was designed and developed by Vanillaware. George Kamitani was the director. You are wrong.

Aeana

Kolgar said:
*poke*

OW, MY EYE!
I see Anoop didn't mention that in his article.
コスチュームが破れ、前代未聞の飛び出す乳、おっぱいはもちろんお尻も乱舞、男のドリームを解き放て

There will be popping.

Akai

duckroll said:
Also, I like no one has mentioned this yet, but there is nothing at all indicating that this is even a 2D game.

"Side-scrolling"? Unless you don't count 2.5D games as 2D...

duckroll

AceBandage said:
It's sidescrolling, so it better damn well be 2D.

The majority of side scrolling games are no longer 2D though. Not even Mario.

Akai said:
"Side-scrolling"? Unless you don't count 2.5D games as 2D...

2D as in the graphics. AceBandage was jumping into stupid conclusions about how this MUST be related to the 2D game that Hashimoto talked about. :p

duckroll said:
The majority of side scrolling games are no longer 2D though. Not even Mario.

2D as in the graphics. AceBandage was jumping into stupid conclusions about how this MUST be related to the 2D game that Hashimoto talked about. :p

It's a valid assumption based on what we know.
If I'm wrong then great. More MMV games the better.

Top Bottom