• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CD Projekt press conference [over]

subversus

I've done nothing with my life except eat and fap
edit: Livestream

Will take place on the 18th of October at 18:00. (GMT).

Possible announcements:

-The Witcher 2 on OS X
-GOG to become available on OS X
-a special surprise for TW2 modders
-The official name for Cyberpunk RPG and more details
-new releases on GOG
-sweet GOG deals

cdpred-new-rpg1vzagk.jpg

Max

I am not Max
"-The official name for Cyberpunk RPG and more details"

I like just 'Cyberpunk'. Hype.

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
I thought the thread title was announcements, not guessing... Edit: I guess it was edited? Good...

What does GOG on OSX mean? It's just a website. I doubt they could rework most of their catalogue to work on OSX.

subversus

I've done nothing with my life except eat and fap
I wouldn't expect TWIII announcement until late 2013.

I thought the thread title was announcements, not guessing...

What does GOG on OSX mean? It's just a website. I doubt they could rework most of their catalogue to work on OSX.

doubt less.

Xater

I thought the thread title was announcements, not guessing...

Right now it does not support any Mac and I guess that is what's coming. Some new games also get released on GOG but only the Windows version so now they can do Mac as well. Also games that use DOSbox could easily be wrapped up for the Mac.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
announcing the witcher 3 would take away any thunder cyberpunk will have. gotta pace that shit out guys.

Yeah, but do we know how far the cyberpunk game is in development? Everything CDP has said seems to imply it's still really, really early in development. And their hiring for the project gave that impression too.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if The Witcher 3 came out first, pushed forward thanks to building off the foundations of The Witcher 2, especially the RED Engine.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
We need more cyberpunk! I want an open world one.

Imagine how awsome it could be on next-gen, eventually.

I thought the thread title was announcements, not guessing... Edit: I guess it was edited? Good...

they could rework the DOS emulator the Windows versions run to be able to run on a Mac?

(hoping for Cyberpunk footage, too soon for Witch3r)

Musiol

For Witcher fans there will be info about releasing modding tools.

And more important thing, CD Projekt is now named cdp.pl, 'cause they will be making huge changes within company (more investment in GoG eg.).

I remember there was a hint of a ps3 port of witcher 2 after they got done with the 360 port. Wonder if it would be worth it at this point.

Reuenthal

Banned
Alternative scenario if you don't like the above:

Activision buys CD project. The result is Call of Duty: Geralt's Journey starring a big muscled Polish American marine named Gerald. An RPG company working on Call of Duty, the perfect fit. What dreams are made of.

Mikeside

Would love it if they abandoned The Witcher IP for a few more years - start another franchise and come back to do Witcher 3 after that.

I'm talking about other than Cyberpunk, of course - I realize they have 2 teams.

Sentenza

As far as I know this is announced just as a GoG press event, so I wouldn't expect to see anything from the games they are working on.

Top Bottom