• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Original avatars... a dying breed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about anyone, but I visit other forums and sometimes I am surprised to see seemingly different posters sport familiar avatars to those found here.

Heck, avatars used here a while ago seem to pop out again on other users. I can't keep track of people switching handles, that's hopeless, but there are a few I am sure are not the same people.

To those who created their own avatars, kudos to you, but can you be sure it wasn't stolen by someone else at some point and used without your knowledge? :)

ParkPace

I personally don't give a shit if somebody before me used a Garbage Pail Kids avatar or not. I like it so I'm using it.

LakeEarth

I made this one myself!! Everyone else is copying me!!!

I'm a liar

But who are you to talk? You're "too good for an avatar" avatar is SO overdone.

Mrbob

hump.gif

This is just wrong! :lol

Tarazet

Mine came from a wallpapers site, but I seriously doubt anybody wants a giant dragon eye staring at them when they exit Firefox, so I think I'm safe.

Link

The Autumn Wind
If anyone else is using this avatar, it's been stolen. I had this custom made by a friend when I first began posting at the old NN board over 5 years ago. Tried and true, I suppose.

themadcowtipper

Smells faintly of rancid stilton.
sp0rsk said:
im using your avatar on another forum.
so am I

edit: saving all the avatars in this thread, that I will use in another forum, and noone will be the wiser.....MUWHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH

MIMIC

Banned
I must confess...I've stolen an avatar from another forum once. :lol

But like the one I have now, I make them all.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
i've seen some people use my wario ware dog crying avatar on another forum. fucking bastards. i made that one too

I wouldn't be surprised if mine wre stolen, nor do I really care. None of the ones I use, aside from my FFXI ones, are personalized. So I can do very little if I see anyone using them anyways.

calder

I have my animated avatars made for me by someone who knows how to do that shit a lot better than me.

While I love Tobias, I think it's time to go back to my ol' standby.

tt_deeb

My friend sent this one to me which he found on a forum. So yeah, I stole it. Have you guys seen others use it?

Gazunta

This is how I really look like when I'm happy about a game and am in black and white.

(Drawing by one of the bestest drawing-type persons I am lucky to know)

fennec fox

ferrets ferrets ferrets ferrets FERRETS!!!
If anyone wants to spread the good word about ferrets in other forums, they are heartily invited.

Inarius

Formerly 'GMUNYIFan'
Jonnyram said:
I like your avatars. Even though I've never seen any of the shows starring that guy, I still get the impression he's funny.

I feel like a real moron now....but I always thought that those avatars were actually of Demi. What show is that guy from?

DrEvil

not a medical professional
took mine from a student film me and my buddies did, it's humorous, but doubtful anyone would take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom