• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Surfer Girl returns, claims 360 slim for E3 and rebrand

Tiduz

Eurogaime
source: Maxconsole

The one and only Surfer Girl has returned! And the rumors being spouted out are that MS will reveal the new Xbox 360 Slim at E3. And also, the 360 will be getting a subtle rebrand with a new logo and black as the primary colour of the console in order to fit in with living rooms better.

Here's more from http://newsoftrockhallelujah.blogspot.com/2010/04/slim-360-to-be-unveiled-at-e3-360.html

MS will reveal a slim 360 natal bundle at one of their two (yes, two) press conferences at this year's e3.

What's more the 360 will be getting a subtle rebrand, with a new logo and black as the new primary colour of the console. They feel that the new system needs to be black because a white Natal wouldn't sit well next to the typical gloss black tv.

The new system design is pretty neat.

And Natal? Let's just say you'll probably be both very surprised and very pleased by one of the games revealed... what is it?

lol, MGS? Halol?

edit: her site had this added to it:
Might Get Shot if I were to tell.

You'll see.

tino

Banned
CheapyD had it right, it's the project shitbox. And nobody (who remotely know who surfer girl is) cares.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
lol. This shit is like John Edward. Only instead of pretending to talk to dead people, (s)he pretends to predict the future to video game nerds.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
I wonder if she's hot.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Well black, glossy black, ties up with the photo leaked of Natal. Which showed a glossy black casing.

Course they might wanna a more typical white option too for existing owners.

ampere

None of that is very surprising.

I predict that Nintendo will announce Zelda Wii at E3, can I be called a soothsayer now plz?

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Tiduz said:
What's more the 360 will be getting a subtle rebrand, with a new logo and black as the new primary colour of the console. They feel that the new system needs to be black because a white Natal wouldn't sit well next to the typical gloss black tv.

Oh god, I'd trade my 360 in and get a Slim from MS if that was true. The Elites were fucking sexy, but not $150 extra just for black sexy.

Rebranding? Ugh. PS3 needed it because the logo and side-spine looked like dogshit but I'm happily content with the 360 designs and logo.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Oh and MS doesn't have two press conferences. They have a traditional press conference and then some hands on time with Natal for the press the night before.

This isn't surfer girl.

yencid

seriously? she got a hella lot of things right... i remember very clearly the prince of persia screens showing 2 people.

Burai

shitonmychest57
cjelly said:
I think anyone on GAF could have guessed all of this.

We've already seen a prototype motherboard, Microsoft have released USB memory solutions for an MU-less redesign and they've already made the black Elite the default model.

So yeah, it's been as good as confirmed for months.

Lunchbox

Banned
Wessiej said:
Well, it issss a girl...
040723_MNightShyamalan_bcol_2p.widec.jpg

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
The white Xbox was the thing that redeemed the brand aesthetically IMO. :(

I always disliked the previous "Xtreme green goo car amp" look of the first one..

Ten-Song

I am going to make my own bold prediction. At E3, this very year, a game will be revealed that has not previously been revealed to the public.

We knew most of this already.

Surfer Girl: Impress us. Bring us dark secrets from vaults of Nintendo, from the desk of Miyamoto, from the emails of Iwata, from the memorandums of Reggie.

Then you will be praised.

Top Bottom