• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

eznark

Banned
Just downloaded the Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion beta. If you've bought a previous Sins game it's $10 off right now and you get immediate access to the beta.

The beta is awesome.

Sanjuro

barney-stinson.jpg

Haaaaaaaaaaaaave you met Livewire?

To be honest, I would be shittier than all of you combined at that game.

BigAT

Out at the bar tonight, Fight For Your Right came on (would normally never be played given the DJ), I had about half a second of elation before remembering why it was actually being played...

Really rough, put me in a weird place the rest of the night.

McNei1y

Out at the bar tonight, Fight For Your Right came on (would normally never be played given the DJ), I had about half a second of elation before remembering why it was actually being played...

Really rough, put me in a weird place the rest of the night.

Holy shit man I know that feel. Brass Monkey came on tonight and I fucking nostalgia'd/reminisced for a little bit.

Really sucks actually.

Mrbob

My last pass I threw for an int is going to haunt me all off season. So close to coming back from a 17 to 0 deficit. Must make the off season adjustments now to improve for next season!

BigAT

My last pass I threw for an int is going to haunt me all off season. So close to coming back from a 17 to 0 deficit. Must make the off season adjustments now to improve for next season!

I got pretty lucky with that INT. I mean, who possibly could have predicted you would throw to your tight end?

Mrbob

Lol, that's the worst part. I hit the wrong button. I was killing your defense once I started using Brooks as a decoy and threw to my other guys. I meant to go to Haynes on that play. :(

Mrbob

Stats don't lie! I had just had like a 80 yard td pass to Haynes using Brooks as a decoy the drive before in the 4th, I was planning to do so again!

I had to go 40 yards in 40 seconds, so wanted to try and sneak a play for Haynes!

I'm gonna pull a Ramirez here and say if my defense was healthy I would have won that game!

Edit: The GTX 670 sounds so sexy. I don't need it for for any current games but I need the card anyway!

BigAT

I don't believe you have a button on your controller that doesn't throw to Brooks. Let's not act like your 80 yard TD "decoy" was some stroke of genius. It was a 5 yard slant and then my SS (who was a backup since my starting SS was injured) went full retard and just let your receiver run by him. I wasn't even controlling anything on that side of the field.

TheCrow

$150 for the complete water cooling kit plus $30 in fans for push pull. Entire build was probably around 1k but I still need to buy a gpu. I'm waiting on the gtx670 release before deciding between that or a 680. Even got a fan controller so I can run all the radiator fans at 50% speed, so noise won't be a issue when I'm not pushing the system. :D

Day Z is great. Game is so tense since you can't trust any other players. They can be worse than the zombies.

Sokantish

I was thinking about buying Arma II to play it but kind of talked myself out of it. 50 players doesn't seem that big and then that topic was posted about it may be becoming a standalone game and even though that could take a long time I think I'd rather wait

McNei1y

I was thinking about buying Arma II to play it but kind of talked myself out of it. 50 players doesn't seem that big and then that topic was posted about it may be becoming a standalone game and even though that could take a long time I think I'd rather wait

I was thinking about a standalone game when I read that thread/watched the video.

The idea is just too good to not create. Make it some large type of game. Like have different varients of maps. Small types for small amount of players to large types, etc. I'd buy the shit out of it!! It definitely needs to have a crazy amount of structures.

Damn just make a game!

Birdman02

GG DM. I think that was my oline's best game all season...especially in the 4th qtr when I needed them to seal the game.

Now, on to my 3rd (or is it just the 2nd?) straight playoff loss to BigAT.

Top Bottom