• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

D i Z

Don't wear shoes in the house.

tenor.gif

No exceptions.

LotusHD

Banned
Don't touch anything in the fridge unless you paid for it.

I had some friends that had a roommate that would constantly eat their shit, fucking baffled all of us. One of them tried to play it off as them being an only child, they don't know any better, she just assumed the food belonged to everyone, which was just some nonsense. They probably would've kept letting her get away with it if I didn't tell them to stand up for themselves already.

D i Z

Don't touch anything in the fridge unless you paid for it.

Items with frost burn, leaking, and beyond the expiration date are a no go too?

I had some friends that had a roommate that would constantly eat their shit, fucking baffled all of us. One of them tried to play it off as them being an only child, they don't know any better, she just assumed the food belonged to everyone, which was just some nonsense. They probably would've kept letting her get away with it if I didn't tell them to stand up for themselves already.

I'd be baffled.

Yo, people! Didn't realize there was a new topic.

Finally decided on the digital card games I plan to stick with and devote downtime to: Gwent & Elder Scrolls Legends. Lightweight right now and easy to get into. Any peeps into either can friend me on GOG (EdibleKnife) and/or Bethesda's app (PositiveCalvin). Really need some friendly sparring partners.

Read this guy's acting credits and post the first thing that pops into your head

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noel_Gugliemi

Ex-Prisoner from TDKR

Items with frost burn, leaking, and beyond the expiration date are a no go too?

Only if it's a week past and not got the stank.

Funny (read: not funny at all) story, I rented a room in a communal kind of house deal in college, and my fucking god the state of their fridge.

Nobody had cleaned that thing since the LAST OWNERS, shit was in there had expired legit 5 years before I moved in. I spent a weekend dumping every single thing out of it and spraying it down, damn near moved out lol, was afraid I'd get food poisoning just trying to get some ice for my water. Three garbage bags full of food and sauces and jars.

Some folks have no sense for hygiene, it was so bad I legit clean my fridge every single week now just cause I'm a little traumatized from it.

I'd tell that girl to pay me back before letting her back in the house.

akira28

I'll eat a chicken foot dish depending on the country its from and the ingredients. but i won't touch bitter melon ever again.

it tastes completely unsurprising. but it's strong.

D i Z

I'll eat a chicken foot dish depending on the country its from and the ingredients. but i won't touch bitter melon ever again.

it tastes completely unsurprising. but it's strong.

Yeah, but you're a cat.

Can't.

-----

A whole lot of fucking in this episode.

Who's tuning in now?

Top Bottom