• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Square Enix announcing several games at E3

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
I included the second paragraph to note that Star Ocean 5 and Dragon Quest Heroes 2 are not two of them.

Square Enix said:
slide16_b.jpg

This is “DEUS EX,” launched this April. In our private conference at the next E3, we are planning to announce several titles in addition to this one.

We plan to make use of our IP in multifaceted approach, in “DRAGON QUEST HEROESⅡ,” and “STAR OCEAN 5,”, as part of the efforts to strengthen and reboot our existing IPs, as I mentioned earlier.
Source: http://www.hd.square-enix.com/eng/ir/library/docs/150512/page06.html

RPGCrazied

Chrono Trigger remake, or reboot.

Please fix the Mana series too. Dawn of Mana was just bad, but I love the series. Legend of Mana was the high point for me.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
H I T M A N

They said it will be more like Blood Money so i'm very excited!

Percy

Banned
Dragon Quest XI has to be one of them, surely?

Plus, aren't Level 5 announcing a PS4 JRPG at E3?

Coincidence? ;)

ZiZ

they already have a bunch of games in the works.

Tomb Raider, Deus Ex, Just cause, FFXV, KH3, FFXIV Expansion and updates, Bravely Second, also a bunch of other stuff for mobile.

Square Enix is doing good.

DJIzana

Chrono Trigger remake, or reboot.

Please fix the Mana series too. Dawn of Mana was just bad, but I love the series. Legend of Mana was the high point for me.

That first post... I couldn't agree more. Heck, Chrono Break would be enough or just anything from that series. Or from Mana or from Tactics. That's my personal wishlist from Square. 1999 is too long to go from seeing a new Chrono game. =(

Maxim726X

That first post... I couldn't agree more. Heck, Chrono Break would be enough or just anything from that series. Or from Mana or from Tactics. That's my personal wishlist from Square. 1999 is too long to go from seeing a new Chrono game. =(

Do you really want modern day Sqaure taking a gigantic shit on what is possibly the greatest game ever made?

Nope, I'm good. Keep doing HD remakes from a time when this company didn't suck gigantic balls.

Top Bottom