• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

l4d3? (Source 2 reveal)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course there's a chance given its platform history, but nothing in this thread suggests it will be exclusive. The only newsworthy thing about platforms would be if it came from a Sony source. This just says that it probably exists.

Crazy - Gabe hates Microsoft's direction and is about to launch a competitor, why would they give XBO / Windows a boost like that?

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
thfuck is wron with yu

238661-eeeee.jpg

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
Just taking a guess since L4D1 and L4D2 were console exclusive to Microsoft as well. :| Asking a question since the first leak of this came from a Microsoft employee (you), presented to you in the form of a PowerPoint (seems like it), so the possibility is there.

No need to be so hostile. :|

This Post Brought To You By the Microsoft Xbox One™, The All-in-One Entertainment System

salromano

Hmm, while we know L4D3 is in development thanks to those earlier leaks, this looks more like a Source 2.0 presentation than a Left 4 Dead 3 confirmation.

But thanks for everything, CBOAT!

nbnt

is responsible for the well-being of this island.
At first glance I thought this was something from Ryse/Cryengine.

So it's happening isn't it. They're not going to show Source 2 without HL3.

sn00zer

How do people not know exactly who this guy is by now? I imagine it would be pretty easy to pinpoint who he might be based on the leaks and what looks like an internal PP presentation

maneil99

Just taking a guess since L4D1 and L4D2 were console exclusive to Microsoft as well. :| Asking a question since the first leak of this came from a Microsoft employee (you), presented to you in the form of a PowerPoint (seems like it), so the possibility is there.

No need to be so hostile. :|

It was exclusive only because Valve couldn't be damned to port it to the PS3. Orange Box was EA published and ported by another team I think, either that or valve gave up after the performance issues on ps3.

My lord returns, and gives to me
the gift of 3? Could this be?
The wait for thee will surely be
the death of me. I must wait and see.

Can I put my trust in he?
The bearded one, with gut so free.
and platform of choice for my PC?
So many times he hath burnt me
with promises of Half Life 3.
This cannot be
I must wait and see.

Exotoro

Speedy Blue Dude
This Post Brought To You By the Microsoft Xbox One™, The All-in-One Entertainment System
(Today, 10:53 AM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom