• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 is uneven and wobbles when put horizontally

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vire

From the Giant Bomb Unboxing Video:

iYj0EJfDdruQy.gif

What the actual fuck? How is this the first we are hearing of this? My OCD levels are spinning out of control.

Update:

Bloodworth from Gametrailers

I've seen quite a few by now and they haven't done that.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Saw this and figured it had to be a bad unit. They're not all like this, surely? Annoying.

Magwik

Banned
Or they have a horribly elevated table. Don't think something like this would get by R&D. It's one unit out of millions.

Lunzio

It's weird.

I can see how people would be concerned about it, especially after paying so much money.

It's entirely superficial though.

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
"wobbles when poked down with pressure to make it wobble"

Xander51

Yeah this really bothered me too. Jeff said he noticed it on an earlier unit too, so I don't think they just got a bad model.

Valnen

That's actually pretty terrible if true, but not too surprising with the way these things are getting rushed out.

Damaniel

Banned
Is it missing a foot (or does it even have little feet to sit on)?

I hope that they got a bad unit and that they don't *all* do that....

Another thing in the list of "things you think are important to the enjoyment of your new video game console but actually really aren't"

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
If you watch the video it's because there are only plastic feet on one side and the centre of the console. For some reason they didn't put any feet on one side.

I get really OCD about stuff like this, but I don't think it'll bother me all that much. I'm much more concerned about the thumbstick rubber issue. I'll use the controller every time I turn the system on, but moving the system around? Yeah, not so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom