• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NoA's Wii release list: no sign of Xenoblade or The Last Story

FoneBone

Nintendo

Wii Play™: Motion
June 13
Mystery Case Files™:
The Malgrave Incident™
June 27
Kirby™ Wii
Fall
Fortune Street™
Holiday
The Legend of Zelda™: Skyward Sword
Holiday
Mario Party™ 9
TBA
Rhythm Heaven™
TBA

From their press site, their full upcoming Wii lineup.

ultron87

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK.

*rage at NOA*

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
No seriously fuck you NOA.

Absolutely ridiculous.

Lard

Banned
Well that's it Nintendo.

We had a nice run together but I'm tired of you whoring yourself out to other regions and not putting out for me.

I think we're done.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Fuck you Nintendo America.

I KNEW I should have bought a used Wii when I was in Japan. :( And my Wii isn't on 4.2 anymore... fuck!

Empty

ign said stuff would get announced at the roundtables...

oh who am i kidding. fucking hell. noe please save me with the last story.

ivysaur12

Banned
Holy shit, I don't think I could be more pissed off right now.

And of course, game "journalists" won't press Nintendo on this at all.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Failtastic Nintendo...

One of the biggest things that has pissed me off about Nintendo over the past few years is the number of quality Wii and DS titles that never make it out of Japan. FFS I'm still waiting on Soma Bringer.

Seems like a lot of shit I'd easily want to buy never makes it to. :(

M-PG71C

Damnit NOA, you guys just plain suck balls. This deserves a fine, "Fuck you" for the day.

So, how do I import games from Europe to the good ol' USA? I need my Xenoblade now!

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
That's really lame. I honestly thought they would have them in the pipeline. It's still possible they'll turn up, they might have something later in the week, but I'm not holding my breath.

Vanille

reggieshrug.jpg

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I see what they're doing--they're killing off the Wii like they should have done with the DS before the 3DS was released.

Not buying a new console until I get all the games I want for my old console.

If Nintendo gets their way I'll never get a WiiU. Fantastic. My wallet thanks you.

Galang

Banned
ivysaur12 said:
Holy shit, I don't think I could be more pissed off right now.

And of course, game "journalists" won't press Nintendo on this at all.

Seriously.. I'm even surprised we got Rhythm Heaven...

linko9

This is infuriating. NoA is just terrible with localization, this E3 has made it clear that they're not really that interesting in playing to their fanbase; guess what, most nintendo fans don't want a new Wii sports, nor do they want Madden or the next dudebro shooter. They failed to show wii or wiiu software for Nintendo fans, with the exception of Zelda.

thefro

Someone better ask where the hell these games are at the roundtables (provided they don't show up in the next day or two).

Lol, the saga continues.

I don't even care about the games that much, but it's become a matter of principle. Gaf has been whining about this for sooo long. Just fucking release it in NA, Nintendo!

Mashing

Unbelievable..... there's absolutely no reason (looks like I'm importing from Europe).

Someone needs to ask Reggie flatout why he won't bring Xenoblade to the US.

Lard

Banned
Nintendo: "We hear you. You want innovation! So we're going to region lock it and give it to Europe!"

Well, I had wondered whether NOA's sheer awfulness would triumph over all historical precedent and make Xenoblade the first-ever fully voiced RPG localization to not be released in NA. Now we know the answer!

Akkad

Banned
They spent 20 minutes talking about Zelda and that was it for Wii games, that should have been a clue that they are abandoning the Wii.

UberTag

I didn't want to hack a Wii. And now I have to in order to play Xenoblade.
What a terrible disappointment!

Top Bottom