• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Louis C.K.'s film premier canceled and backs out of Colbert in light of N.Y. Times a

Dunki

Showing a woman your cock without her asking is illegal.

He actually did ask so it is not really ilegal. However he also says this.

At the time, I said to myself that what I did was okay because I never showed a woman my dick without asking first, which is also true. But what I learned later in life, too late, is that when you have power over another person, asking them to look at your dick isn't a question. It's a predicament for them."

Which is a pretty good conclusion imo. Honestly I think his aology is very solid and feels honest. His time is over and he wont get any jobs for sure.

He actually did ask so it is not really ilegal. However he also says this.

Which is a pretty good conclusion imo. Honestly I think his aology is very solid and feels honest. His time is over and he wont get any jobs for sure.
I don't recall any of the women saying 'he asked and I gave him permission'. It was mostly 'haha are you serious?' and then him whipping it out.

Nice try by Louis to twist it though. I guess it's working.

finowns

This thread is depressing.

Trump is an individual who believes global warming is a hoax created by China.

Your going to defend that guy? He’s dangerously incompetent. And a lasting disgrace to our country.

Dunki

This thread is depressing.

Trump is an individual who believes global warming is a hoax created by China.

Your going to defend that guy? He’s dangerously incompetent. And a lasting disgrace to our country.

I agree with this. However he is not the next Hitler or ever was. If you truly want to see the next Hitler take a look at Erdogan who also got into power by the same sheme hitler did.

aaronsan

Banned
As I've said, speaking in ignorance on the sidelines before stepping up to the plate and realizing what you're dealing with isn't hypocrisy. Speaking self-righteously against another person's moral failings while having skeletons in your own closet however is. So many Hollywood SJWs ran their mouths about how morally reprehensible Trump is, and now all sorts of information is coming out that's damning them. Now it's coming out that George Takei was accused of sexual assault in the 80s or something. It just doesn't stop, all these two-faced Hollywood elites being exposed.

This is truly a wonderful year.

*right now as president* he's been caught hypocritically criticizing what past presidents did while doing the same and worse himself. And don't give us that "sidelines" shit anyway, he almost ran 4 years ago. He's been a wannabe politician and president since that point whether you like it or not.

aaronsan

Banned
0teKO97.jpg

Did Donald holding you down over a bed and calling you Ivanka while putting a wig on you make you dumber. Or was it the best genes he inseminated you with?

Let's not forget how he brought Bill Clinton's accusers like Paula Jones all together before one of the Presidential debates, yet back when he was buddies with the Clintons he said vile shit about those women.

He's a complete and total hypocrite, and you don't have to be a politician to be a hypocrite. It's a disgusting trait in any person.

aaronsan

Banned
I think being a hypocrite is worse than being an openly shitty person in general quite honestly. I think it's better for a person to be honestly bad than pretending to be good. That's why I despise SJWs who act like they're goody two-shoes and holier-than-thou, pointing out microagressions and whatnot; like all those Hollywood celebrities bashing on Trump did.

That wasn't Trump virtue signalling, that was him countering Hillary and exposing her hypocrisy on attacking him for his "Pussy grab" comment. Hillary stood by and defended her husband who took advantage of and sexually assaulted multiple women. That pic actually proves my point about SJWs who love to virtue signal being self-righteous hypocrites.

Trump defended Bill Clinton and attacked Paula Jones too, back when they were buddies. So I'm so happy you think being a hypocrite is worse. Now you just need to be honest and admit Trump is a hypocrite and leave the dark side.

captainpat

Damn, it really sucks seeing him get put on blast by other comedians. Totally deserved but damn I really thought he was a cool guy.

EPICVJ

Neo Member
It's like somebody ripped the story straight from 4chan. except its even more cringy and inappropriate in real life

Top Bottom