• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN down? (Feb 1st)

Brizzo24

US (Los Angeles) reporting in. Can't connect, says it's down. Trying to play Battlefront :(

EDIT: Looks like I can access the store, but can't connect to play games online.

Gestault

Northeast US: Both system and store on PC browser are getting me nothing.

WzLwI7O.png

panty

Sony is the worst. This was my only day off in 10 years. My kids are away just for today. I was about to play some mp games just now. This is literally the worst. Sony is the worst company ever.

Nazo

I'm still online playing Dark Souls 2. Just tried to load the store and got the maintenance message. (US. East Coast btw)

Melchiah

Yep. Down here in Finland as well. I guess I won't be doing Resogun's weekly challenge, and play Destiny tonight. RE0 HD it is then.

It was down in January, and now the first day of February it's down again.

I think I'm going to have 12 extra days of ps plus by the time 2016 ends.

ryanofcall

I'm online, but my friend can't connect (both Switzerland)
One person on my friend list is online as well (usually it's 5-6)

Tratorn

People were happy about PSN performance at christmas, so Sony probably thought they could sell some of their servers again.

Footos22

UK I'm OK. But there's only like 2 ppl on my fiends list Instead of the usual 15 or so.

Edit: now I'm not. Maintenance notification.

Angel_DvA

Sony Network is really the worst, I don't think I'll get an another year after my PS+ sub end, I'll get my multiplayer games on Xbox or PC instead.

Gestault

I'm OK. But there's only like 2 ppl on my fiends list Instead of the usual 15 or so.

My PS4 was fully shut down before I tried logging in, which may mean if you were already in you'll have access, but otherwise there's a holdup in the process somewhere. Were you in standby?

LAM09

I thought it was just me as the status page says everything is fine, but it's clear there is an issue. What now?

Footos22

My PS4 was fully shut down before I tried logging in, which may mean if you were already in you'll have access, but otherwise there's a holdup in the process somewhere. Were you in standby?

Yeah rest mode. Gone now though can't get anything. Even holding the PS button to get the shutdown menu just presents me with a blank screen.

Edit: started a game then quit out and can now shutdown properly. Weird goings on.

Top Bottom