• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This week's magazine news of zzzzzz (don't expect anything)

Jiggy

Woman said:
Here's a youtube link to the first song. Seems fitting.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=49Yi7WAplgk
Hmm.
I didn't feel the urge to import Ouendan even after EBA was my GOTY runner-up--partly because I didn't want to go backward in not being able to skip song intros, and partly because, from looking around YouTube, I think the last song was the only one that I liked.
But if the songs have this quality, and knowing that surely Ouendan 2 would have at least the same level of features as EBA, I think I'll have to import this time around.

Jonnyram

There's lots of prototype artwork and a 3 page interview for Project O in Famitsu too.
I'll try scanning something if I have chance, but don't hold your breath.
It has a very multiplayer feel to it... pics of people building a house while other people go off and gather materials, another pic of loads of people fighting a big dragon.

The staff working on the game have got together in a style like Seven Samurai (and there will be seven of them once they have their musician)... it will hopefully turn out great. Very early stages at the moment though.

neo2046

viploader430787.jpg

vip193436.jpg

ethelred

Jonnyram said:
There's lots of prototype artwork and a 3 page interview for Project O in Famitsu too.
I'll try scanning something if I have chance, but don't hold your breath.
It has a very multiplayer feel to it... pics of people building a house while other people go off and gather materials, another pic of loads of people fighting a big dragon.

The staff working on the game have got together in a style like Seven Samurai (and there will be seven of them once they have their musician)... it will hopefully turn out great. Very early stages at the moment though.

It is seriously one of my most anticipated games right now, despite how little we know about it... just on the basis of the people involved. I hold them in that high esteem. CING + Minaba + Lovedelickers... the only thing that could improve upon this equation is if the composer they're talking about is Mitsuda or Kanno or someone like that.

Incidentally, let me take a moment to thank you, since you're the one who got me interested in the Lovedelic stuff in the first place (with your awesome impressions/praise of Chibi Robo, which I probably wouldn't have tried out otherwise). I then, after falling in love with the game, got the opportunity to play a bit of Moon from a friend who had it from a trip to Japan. I've been mulling over trying to get a LOL import for a while now, too.

Seriously, ducky, what in the world were you thinking when you named this thread?:\ And why hasn't a mod changed it yet?

Project O sounds hot.

O shi- new MMZX info?! DUCKROLL!!!

Namco Bandai support for DS is very huge nowadays, although I guess no one here notices it because the titles aren't Namco old IPs. I think there is already 3 tamagotchis, 2 machigai museum, this one, heisei something, that yellow thief kiddy game, dbz, digimon, other anime titles...

TreIII

Liking the new ZX Adv. stuff. Looks like transforming into actual emulations of the boss will take the place of getting the extra Live Metals of last time, plus the ability to actually "fully transform" for a special attack. Ok...maybe that could work some what better than last time...who knows...

Also, I'm noticing that one of the revealed bosses is indeed a giant enemy HORSHESHOE crab... :lol :lol

lyre

TreIII said:
Also, I'm noticing that one of the revealed bosses is indeed a giant enemy HORSHESHOE crab... :lol :lol
And judging from the shadows it looks like there's a wasp with a fullsized hive attached to it's butt and yet another crustacian with tentacles. And if they do away with that 'Tactical Enemy Finish' crap, this will be looking good.

Please take out that Tactical Finish crap!

farnham

Banned
Kurosaki Ichigo said:
Namco Bandai support for DS is very huge nowadays, although I guess no one here notices it because the titles aren't Namco old IPs. I think there is already 3 tamagotchis, 2 machigai museum, this one, heisei something, that yellow thief kiddy game, dbz, digimon, other anime titles...

they also have 30 wii games slated for this year.. i havent seen one (with the exception of one piece unlimited adventure)

farnham said:
they also have 30 wii games slated for this year.. i havent seen one (with the exception of one piece unlimited adventure)
Digimon
Ennichi no Tatsujin
Final Furlong
Mobile Suit Gundam Revolution
One Piece: Unlimited Adventure
Pac-Man Carnival
SD Gundam: Scad Hammers
Space Station Tycoon
Sword of Legendia
Tamagotchi's Sparking President

Anyway, 30 is still too much even for Bandai standards so I guess they are adding there VC titles or something.

I didn't want to make a whole new thread on this, but I'm hoping some of you can help me:

I'm trying to make a Japanese PS3 ID (for the Hot Shots demo coming) and I'm stuck...

I'm on the 6th circle (just past the e-mail/password confirmation) and I think it's asking for an address, but I can't remember what each of the fields are.

thanks in advance

I was trying to find a picture walkthrough on-line, but no luck. :(

duckroll

Wow Crisis Core looks amazing. There are at least 3 shots that are 100% FMV, so it looks like Square Enix is really making full use of the PSP to produce a full high budget console experience on the portable. No wonder it took so long. Now let's just hope it's really fun. :D

Top Bottom