• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Assassin's Creed Unity PS4 version leaked and footage (Spoilers)

cb1115

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
damn, still looks really nice despite all of the compression.

what about dat frame rate doe

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I thought someone necro-bumped an old ass thread...

Just like others, IV has been released last year...

Cess007

Looks better than i thought!

Edit. Also, i like how it sounds on french. I'm gonna play this with audio on French and subs on English :p

Tagg9

I look forward to hearing about the framerate. I have a feeling that this game needed at least another 3 months dev time.

Wow already? When is the official release date anyways?

13th of November I think.

This is giving me AC2 / Ezio vibes. I really hope Arno is fleshed out, and we get to follow him for a while. I loved that part about Ezio. From teen to adulthood / midlife. I'd kill to play this in French, with english subs. Shame it won't be possible, despite getting the PAL FIGS version.

Framerate seems kind of rotten, and I definitely saw some screen tearing in there. If that's how it looks when you're just walking around inside a building I hate to see what it's like when you're climbing stuff. Maybe it's just the video encoding or something?

jbug617

Banned
Framerate seems kind of rotten, and I definitely saw some screen tearing in there. If that's how it looks when you're just walking around inside a building I hate to see what it's like when you're climbing stuff. Maybe it's just the video encoding or something?

maybe there is a day 1 patch and it's not up yet.

Chesskid1

Banned
sometimes i feel bad in AC games when i see amazing historical buildings rebuilt in detail and i look at them for like 30 seconds before im off to go stab someones

game looks great from that short footage

The graphics look like they're from the "low spec" build of a game that was meant to look much better, but that was still pretty interesting.

I was really feeling the music, too.

I wouldn't ever try to determine framerate from a compressed online video.

Holy shit. I was going to pass on this game, but the atmosphere & music in that scene totally sold me on it. The French dialogue is really cool too.

Gray Matter

Why is it that every time I say I won't buy a certain game, something always sucks me back in?

movements look great.

lewisgone

Looks beautiful. If/when I get this game, I think I'll play it in French with subtitles. The English accents were I bad decision I think, and even in that short clip the French language made that feeling of being in a foreign setting far more powerful.

I say if/when because Ubisoft always suckers me in with the AC games eventually, but every time I remember after 2 hours that they are such chores to play. I hope that's changed this time, but I'm not hopeful. I may wait for the GOTY edition. Regardless of gameplay concerns it will still be a tough wait, just because the game looks stunning visually (and also the music, wow. Kind of gave me AC2 vibes) and I can't wait to get the game and look around the game world eventually.

Top Bottom