• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bombcast <> 12/7/10

GavinGT

Banned
I AM JOHN! said:
Dude, in the Genesis version he had a sword. He wasn't just some pussy head-bopping loser like he was in the SNES version. Also the Genesis version had the movie soundtrack, and that really dumb level where you had jump along the birds in the castle fountain that is really hard and terrible but I still love it.

God, that shit was amazing.

Lijik

"Theres this one stage whats it called... ah, Mickeyjunk Mountain?"
"Oh is that where you find the Epic Mickey?"
:lol :lol :lol

LCfiner

I AM JOHN! said:
Also, just for the record guys, we're being watched.
Interesting that the poster there thought that it was somehow a slight on GB that there would be a thread about them here. That couldn't be further from the truth for me.

I'm just a creature of habit and I only really like posting on one forum so it only seems natural for me to talk about GB here instead of heading over there.

Besides, all the worthwhile GB forum content like photoshops gets promoted by the site guys on twitter and so I don't feel I'm missing much.

Ive been to those giant bomb boards and theyre just babies jacking off to photoshopped Ryan, Jeff, Brad and Vinny pictures. You know they creepy threads in the OT? Well, instead of women they have the bomb men. I think they banned someone because of a Cleveland steamer photoshop.

Lijik said:
Well time to pack up the bombcast threads, we've been called out.
chrissedoff said:
neogaf is a wonderful website if you like gifs and hostility
You know, that's not entirely untrue

Otrebor Nightmarecoat said:
Ive been to those giant bomb boards and theyre just babies jacking off to photoshopped Ryan, Jeff, Brad and Vinny pictures. You know they creepy threads in the OT? Well, instead of women they have the bomb men. I think they banned someone because of a Cleveland steamer photoshop.
=0

bucknuticus said:
Oh no, they updated the OP to say we've responded to them!

Consider this war giantbomb forums!

We can't let them know we know!!!

oh god, some of them are taking these posts seriously.

LCfiner

bucknuticus said:
Oh no, they updated the OP to say we've responded to them!

Consider this war giantbomb forums!
Only fitting that Lunchbox is considered our ambassador in that screen grab they put up.

MrDaravon

I'm pretty sure there has been a thread hating on just about everything gaming-related possible on GAF, I think they're probably reading too much into it.

Also I had no idea anyone had actually done anything with batmanbatmanbatman.com :lol

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
well they're right. this place is the only non-GB gaming website I visit, and the only forum I seriously post on

GavinGT

Banned
This dude in the Giant Bomb thread posted some very relevant observations:
Posted by animathias:

Random hate on the Internet? I don't care what forum you browse, it can be in the best community ever assembled and you're still going to get a number of immature idiots. I've seen vulgar filth spill from this community at 200 mph in the chat rooms for the early Live shows, and I've seen hateful comments with absolutely no base in just about every piece of free content these guys post for us on a daily basis. Poor old Brad Nicholson gets raped over the fire every single time he posts a news article even though there's absolutely no reason for it, and people were calling for Kesslar to be burned at the stake for his Quick Looks (which were free content.)

GAF users are, for the most part, older and more mature. We don't appreciate all that junk interspersed with our gaming discussion.

Talon

Lunchbox said:
...a car processing line and they have a skin peeling machine where they cut a small piece of the skin and attaches it to like a big wheel spinning really fast that basically rips it from the body in a few seconds while it takes 10/20 mins if you do it by hand. next dude gets the guts out, next dude chops the drumsticks etc
tumblr_lcc3ui3iSD1qewv1lo1_500.jpg

Talon

This just reminds me of the pissing matches we'd have between different Planet/GameSpy Network forums.

PlanetDiablo was the best Planet.

Top Bottom