• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pres. Eisenhower met with ETs on 3 occasions, claims Pentagon consultant, former Rep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guevara

s-EISENHOWER-ALIEN-large300.jpg

Eisenhower, between meetings with alien leaders
It's a story that has circulated in and out of the UFO community for years: Did former U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower have three meetings with extraterrestrials?

An ex-government consultant says the story is true that the 34th commander in chief chatted, if you will, with aliens at a New Mexico air base, according to reports.

No definitive proof has ever surfaced to confirm this president-meets-aliens tale. However, according to Timothy Good, Eisenhower and FBI officials arranged for the out-of-this-world summit at Holloman Air Force Base.

"Aliens have made both formal and informal contact with thousands of people throughout the world from all walks of life," Good, an author, lecturer and former consultant to Congress and the Pentagon, said on Frank Skinner's BBC2 program, "Opinionated."

Good claims that governments of the world have had ongoing contacts with ETs over many years.

The story about Eisenhower's close encounter of the very personal kind -- where he reportedly met with Nordic-looking aliens -- supposedly unfolded while the president was vacationing in Palm Springs, Calif., in February 1954.
in 2010, a retired state representative claims something similar:
Whether you believe this story or not, an interesting related side-story reared its head in 2010. A retired New Hampshire state representative, Henry McElroy Jr., taped an intriguing video announcement in which he revealed seeing a secret briefing document intended for Eisenhower.

This document, according to McElroy, contained information that aliens were in America and that Eisenhower could meet with them.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/14/eisenhower-met-aliens-says-timothy-good_n_1277133.html

Kinitari

Black Canada Mafia
I wonder if Aliens ever visit any other country's president than the United states.

Aliens == Patriots?

Guevara

Eisenhower is making a comeback; he was right about the military industrial complex, he met with aliens, he's on a silver dollar.

V_Arnold

Of course there have been meetings. There will be more to come.
The question is not whether they are out there or not, the only question is whether we are mature enough as a society to handle an open conversation with them.

So far, the answer has been a solid "no". But it is subject to change, as it does change.

cousins

Of course there have been meetings. There will be more to come.
The question is not whether they are out there or not, the only question is whether we are mature enough as a society to handle an open conversation with them.

So far, the answer has been a solid "no". But it is subject to change, as it does change.

You make for a good laugh, man.

Looking at the technological shift from 1943 to 1969, it's mind boggling to think that we did it alone.

Government spending because of World War II and the Cold War tended to do that.

Is it any more amazing what happened between the 1893 World's Fair in Chicago and the end of World War I in 1918?

FairyD

If I ever meet an alien I'm demanding intergalactic hookers. I want to be the first human that gets space herpes.

gutshot

This Timothy Good guy also says that there are alien bases on Earth.

PH: But what does your information say?

TG: If you look also at the information supplied by the Venezuelan contactee, I’ve forgotten his name – Enrique Castro Rincon and he was taken in the late 1970’s to two alien bases, one of which was in the Andes.

The other was in the Marianus Trench, which is the deepest part of the Pacific Ocean.

This goes down 11,000 meters, and somewhere in the face of the trench there was a very large alien base which he described as like huge undersea globes which were completely self-contained, with plants and human-type beings.

So... yeah.

noah111

Still Alive
I wonder if Aliens ever visit any other country's president than the United states.
This is old news. Supposedly they made contact with hitler and the Nazis first, but they responded "no, leave us alone, we're already in contact with other ET's". >_>

We didn't. American science was aided greatly by an influx of captured Nazi scientists.
lol, leads into my above post. :p

We didn't. American science was aided greatly by an influx of captured Nazi scientists.

Well, scientists from all over Europe, either fleeing from the Nazis, from Operation Paper Clip, or fleeing the Communists.

I mean, just look at the Manhattan Project. That's a damn all star cast of scientists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom