• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ilomilo - Get super secret access code right now

I'm not exactly sure how "super secret" it can be when it's on the internet.

But anyway!

Microsoft/Southend have set up a special webpage for Ilomilo. You click and get a access code to the game.

Redeem code on your 360 and you can download the trial version of Ilomilo on Xbox Live Arcade. If you want to, you can then buy the game for 800 points.

Here's the site.

http://wp7supersecretaccess.ilomilo.com/

Here's an old trailer if you don't know what Ilomilo is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKL6-0Jg3MI

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice - thank for the hook up!

Gonna turn my 360 on in about 20 minutes - and I have work to do too right now, what timing... :lol

jediyoshi

Just got through the demo. Awesome stuff, if I hadn't just bought Risk and Trials I'd be more inclined to buy it right now

It's 800 points ala $10. Avatar awards ftw

This seems like a real release... I could be playing the full game now if I wanted (will probably wait until later tonight to though)

It is a clever way to release IMO. People feel like they are getting something early, and might be more likely to buy.

Falt

Interesting way to get the game out there.

I have it qued up, trailer pretty much sold me but I'll wait till I get a little hands on time with the demo before I buy. Looks awesome though, art style is great and the music is fantastic. Why haven't I heard about this until now?

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Just spent some time with it - lovely charming game with excellent visuals, and the trial puzzles are easy enough to start you off on. Loving the music and sound effects as well - it's a definite must-buy.

undu

Thanks for the heads up, I've been waiting to try it for some time.

I'll try it when I get home. :D

kadotsu

Banned
Bought! Probably the best looking XBLA game I've ever seen. I'm also a whore for games like Kula World and Puzzle Dimension.

Awesome will check out the demo later today!

Game looks amazing. I'm getting my WP7 device with AT&T so I should be getting it for free! :D Can't wait.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
I'm away from my Xbox right now, but can someone confirm whether or not you can unlock the full version from the demo (I know the OP says you have the unlock option, but does it work?), or will we have to wait? Because if I've got to wait anyway, I won't bother with this, but if I can buy the game, I'll download the demo right away :p

kadotsu

Banned
Stumpokapow said:
I'm away from my Xbox right now, but can someone confirm whether or not you can unlock the full version from the demo (I know the OP says you have the unlock option, but does it work?), or will we have to wait? Because if I've got to wait anyway, I won't bother with this, but if I can buy the game, I'll download the demo right away :p

You can buy the game for 800 Allards! I did.

FrankT

Downloading thanks.

kadotsu said:
Bought! Probably the best looking XBLA game I've ever seen. I'm also a whore for games like Kula World and Puzzle Dimension.

Awesome been looking forward to this one.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
kadotsu said:
You can buy the game for 800 Allards! I did.

Awesome. I did see your post before I replied but wasn't sure if "Bought" meant that you had literally bought it or if it meant like "Day one! I'll buy it as soon as I can!" :lol

big_z

been looking forward to this. will play it tonight after work, just got my 800 points back from the promotion too!

Fuck yes thanks

Website visited, green button pushed, captcha entered, super secret access code gotten, Xbox.com visited, super secret access code redeemed!

Zerokku

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
wind_steaker said:
wow looks nice, do we know what platforms it's coming for? I see its also on WP7

Just WP7 and XBLA since its a microsoft games studio title. And it's free on WP7 on AT&T phones through like the end of the year.

OMG Aero

Just played the trial and I really enjoyed it. I still haven't spent my 800 points from last months promotion and I don't know whether to get this or Pacman.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
Fuuuu, the Avatar Awards don't work with the new Avatars. :(

Great game, but the bonus levels, even in the 1st chapter, are mind-bending.

atomsk

Party Pooper
OMG Aero said:
Just played the trial and I really enjoyed it. I still haven't spent my 800 points from last months promotion and I don't know whether to get this or Pacman.

do you want a cute 3D puzzle game, or do you want digital heroin

atomsk said:
do you want a cute 3D puzzle game, or do you want digital heroin
This is kind of true, it actually is quite a rush if you haven't tried the trial (first hit's free!).

Not to take away from Ilomilo which I'm sure is good too, I've not played it yet though (at the in-law's house until this evening.)

MrDaravon

Went ahead and bought it, cute little game and my wife was smitten by it as well. The only thing that kinda irks me is the character movement feels a tad clunky; feels like it takes slightly longer than it should to start moving in a direction. I understand why they did it, but it's just mildly annoying. Great game though.

Top Bottom