• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Future Fight |OT| To Me, My X-Men

Xander51

I'll send you a friend request later today, Shaowebb!

I played through the end of the first set of missions and messed around with some of the elite missions that unlock. Energy system in this seems relatively generous, which is great.

Roto13

I'll send you a friend request later today, Shaowebb!

I played through the end of the first set of missions and messed around with some of the elite missions that unlock. Energy system in this seems relatively generous, which is great.

Energy systems always seem generous at first. :p

I just added a few people from this thread (same ingame name).
If anything, this makes me want to start playing Marvel Heroes on PC.

Xander51

I just added a few people from this thread (same ingame name).
If anything, this makes me want to start playing Marvel Heroes on PC.

Marvel Heroes is excellent, you should check it out if you haven't already!!!

EDIT: Sent friend requests to shaowebb, Operative Andy, and Palette Swap! If anyone wants to friend me, my ID is Xander51.

Tigerheli

Neo Member
Very good game, 2 thumbs up. Not sure how much it'll be P2W down the road. Usually games with VIP systems give a pretty big advantage to those who pay. We'll see.

Tunesmith

formerly "chigiri"
This looks compelling, downloading.

Contest of Champions is a fighting game. Its fun too, at least I play it daily.
You should join the NeoGAF alliance then! :p

I will download and take a look! So far the only Marvel game that has clicked with me is Puzzle Quest. Conquet of Champions got kind of boring after a bit.
Contest has become more interesting now that there are alliances and more frequent events happening.

Arcayne

Briefly played the intro level and had fun with it. Would actively play more but Contest of Champions and Dungeon Hunter 5 are soaking up a ton of my gaming-before-bed time, lol.

Durden77

Been waiting for quite sometime for them to pump out something to fill the void Avenger's Alliance left on me. Maybe this is it? Contest of Champions was kind of lame.

Drayco21

Just started playing this; it's surprisingly fantastic- blows Marvel Mighty Heroes out of the water, no contest there. Drayco90 in-game, if we're adding Gaffers together.

Some really cool characters that I wouldn't have expected are in this game; got Sharon Carter for my daily recruitment.

Edit: Iron Man making fun of the idea that he would ever build Ultron instead of Hank Pym makes me smile.

Tunesmith

formerly "chigiri"
Didn't even know it existed! Will join, thanks! :D!

We're slowly filling up with GAFers in the alliance, if it's full send me a friends req. in-game I'm named the same in the game and I'll make some room.

/enough OT about another Marvel game. :)

v1lla21

I sent friend requests to everyone who's posted their in game names :) now let's start sending assemble coins or whatever they are. Lol

Stider

IGN: Stider

Having fun with this, though I can definitely see the p2w(could even call it pay 2 progress) elements though.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Punisher is not in it? Didn't see him listed.

Just started. IGN: Xploited
He's in.

7rY6nhT.jpg

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Man, the character design in this game is top notch. Everyone looks great, and are just plain fun to watch animate. Heads above Contest of Champions in that regard.
One thing I absolutely love, is the thunk sound Captain America's shield makes when hitting enemies.

Ezalc

Have yet to get a character I actually like. I guess I'll use Falcon until black panther, iron fist, or spidey show up.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
Is there a tier list on this one?
Trying to figure out if I should reroll. I got ghost rider on my initial pull (1 star)

Durden77

Welp, it's already better to me than the most recent Marvel games because I can actually stick with one character and rank them up, rather than having to find "better versions" of those characters. Actually kind of digging this!

Also at this point I almost enjoy the fact that all these Marvel games are loaded with F2P bullshit. It's like they've just accepted it, and are just trying to present it in the most extravagant way possible.

poopninjamvc3mk

I sucked six dicks to get this tag.
So does this have a always online requirement like Conquest of Champions? Also is it better than COC? Different genres but still

LuuKyK

This shit is hard and I'm only half way through chapter 3.

Gotta grind those elite levels man.

That and replay levels you already played for items to level up your gear and gold to level up your skills. The game is pretty generous with gold though + if you logged in this week you get 50k gold as a reward I think.

Roto13

I'm not really having much fun with this game. Too much free to play stuff and the core gameplay isn't really suited to touch screens.

Tigerheli

Neo Member
The grind is going to take forever. I am not feeling this game. It's a grind fest with zero skill.

That's how all these games work. Grind grind grind, but, to me, that's not really a bad thing. I'm not looking for a game to play 4 hours a day. Play a little here, play a little there, make some progress each day.

As for the skill thing though, I'm far enough along where I can't just spam auto attack and win anymore. I'd get decimated. Have to use your skills wisely and switch up your team composition as necessary.

Ha, my name's Victor von Cute. I got Blade as my first character, which is OK I guess.

I've barely played it yet, but feel free to add me.

v1lla21

Gotta grind those elite levels man.

That and replay levels you already played for items to level up your gear and gold to level up your skills. The game is pretty generous with gold though + if you logged in this week you get 50k gold as a reward I think.
Yup! These damn bonus missions are crazy. I got a shit load of gear kits by doing the bonus in chapter 1.

Pejo

Damn, this game gets hard quick. I got to about halfway through Ch. 2 and Winter Soldier kicked my ass. I feel fortunate as I got Ghost Rider, one of the few heroes I wanted, from my first free box thing. Guess I gotta go grind through chapter 1 some more to upgrade junk.

Top Bottom