• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lords of the Fallen | Former The Witcher 2 Senior Producer's new game.

Labadal

(I suck at thread titles. For the love of God, if a mod has a better one, please change it.)

gaming_project_rpg_art.jpg

This art is old, but the only one available.

Tomasz Gop updated his linkedin profile with this:
Executive Producer

City Interactive

Public Company; 51-200 employees; CIA; Computer Games industry

September 2011 – Present (1 year) Warsaw

LORDS of the FALLEN
Action-RPG title set within a medieval fantasy world ruled by a Fallen God. Fighting against the formidable Lords and Generals that command his demonic army is one of game’s strongest features. LORDS of the FALLEN rewards skill and persistence among hardcore Action-RPG fans; it presents players with great challenges followed by greater rewards and satisfaction. The story plot and twists allow approaching the conflict between humans and demons from various perspectives. (More info later this year.)

When it was first revealed earlier this year, it was said that it would be released for PC, PS3, Xbox 360. There was already a thread for it here, but now we have a name.

They are name dropping some good games, so it will be interesting to see how this ends up.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
That's some nice art, right there... I need it in high resolution!

gdt

This sounds awesome, and so is the art. I'm intrigued.

Edit: I was also hoping for a bigger update.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I told you guys, when it comes to thread titles, I'm awful.
No it's a good title, it's what brought me into this thread :3

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
I told you guys, when it comes to thread titles, I'm awful.

Don't worry, Bethesda is spending tens of millions advertising Dishonored and threads about that game can barely make any progress, so this one being short isn't exactly unusual.

It's pretty hard to get attention for a new IP that doesn't have an inbuilt platform exclusive console fanbase on GAF.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Hmm. I didn't recognize this was a gigantic hand the first time I saw this.

Or maybe it isn't. But those tips look like nails.

I'm suddenly reminded of Xenoblade.

Top Bottom