• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shouta

https://twitter.com/ta2ta2game/status/855304046646706176

Not sure if this is entirely true yet but seems like from next Tues they will offer banners that guarantee a rainbow?? Am I fucking dreaming??!!

Probably a golden week special? Still pretty sweet though even if it's just once per this banner

Used my moogles and a dupe 9S to get his trust master. This should come in handy lol

Edit. Aw shit. I forgot about the TM specific Moogles in the raid gatcha. I should have waited. Oh well.

fionel

Oh you bet it is sweet. I had anticipated a guaranteed rainbow for the new year bundle but alas that never happened. They're giving out 3 golden tickets as rewards for this raid event too. I'm a little cautiously optimistic about their recent generosity.

Alkez

Just uninstalled FE Heroes. Not cause it was bad, I quite liked the game, I think I'm just done with gacha.

BE is a lot harder to leave though lol.

Rates are really good for what you need.

Just bad for what you want.

I've had 5 yellows so far.

No setzer.

I don't even want him but that's​ pretty bad.

tuffymon

Just installed FE Heroes. Not cause it was bad, I quite liked the game, I think I'm just done with gacha.

BE is a lot harder to leave though lol.

I've had 5 yellows so far.

No setzer.

I don't even want him but that's​ pretty bad.

installed? or uninstalled?

fionel

OMG. 2B from a daily pull!!!

I never even played Nier. This is a sign that I need to buy the freaking game!

I think it has been almost a year since my last rainbow from a daily too!

fionel

Got too excited and dumped 30% worth of trust moogles on 2B already lol. Well, this kinda luck comes once in a blue moon for me so, no regrets!

Alkez

OMG. 2B from a daily pull!!!

I never even played Nier. This is a sign that I need to buy the freaking game!

I think it has been almost a year since my last rainbow from a daily too!

:eek:

Awesome dude, congrats. Let us know how she is.

Xion86

Only properly starting the event today after setting my team up last night. Will see how it goes.

I going to share my Kefka instead of Oraldaeu for whoever needs the extra Bonus.

Also, got one of these as I had a few Vaans, not had one before so thought why not:

8wnvsCWl.png

Going to grab another Dual Wield next (3rd).

Daily pull today was a GOLD.....omg...what :| I've been so unlucky with daily pulls for months...

dfZMWCIl.png

Malakhov

Banned
Can't complain about the drop rate I suppose, 30k fish on the first day. I did one refresh though. At this rate I'll be done by Monday and can resume TM farming.

Xion86

Is it worth getting the purecrysts from the mog king? I know there's these story event things, but how far away are they?

To be continued lol?

Updated post above!! :D

Only used two tickets this banner and Daily pulls. Was very lucky with today's Daily!

Kouriozan

First day I got about 25k fishes, my team is Kefka/Noctis/Terra/Kefka/Kefka, friends varies either Setzer/T.Terra/others.
Saw 2 Nepala and 1 Golden Bomb so far.

Malakhov

Banned
First day I got about 25k fishes, my team is Kefka/Noctis/Terra/Kefka/Kefka, friends varies either Setzer/T.Terra/others.
Saw 2 Nepala and 1 Golden Bomb so far.
Are your units levelled Kourio? I'm wary of going with more than 4 bonus units since I only have Setzer levelled up. I use olive and orlandeau and 4 bonus units. I still have a kefka and Terra available though.

Rixa

Are your units levelled Kourio? I'm wary of going with more than 4 bonus units since I only have Setzer levelled up. I use olive and orlandeau and 4 bonus units. I still have a kefka and Terra available though.

One reasonable high ATK Noctis can carry you thru. Usually Fire Flask works to boss at first turn. I had one run where it was 4th turn that Flask worked, otherwise 1st or 2nd turn.

My party is Noctis (Ifrit) + Setzer + 3 Scrubs + Friend event unit.
Fire Flask to paralyze -> Warp Break -> Warp Break -> If needed Fire Flask (or Warp Break).

Kouriozan

Nah, just Noctis is max level, I lost 2/3 times yesterday but learned how to do it (don't put him under 50% until you are sure you can kill him)
Paralyze sometime work as well.

Myze

I've pulled 15 times since yesterday and got 10 yellows. No Setzer. Hard to be overly upset about 10 yellows, but other than the 2 Shines I got, they are ones I would never use for anything or already had (WoL, Seven, Nine, Rosa, Chizaru (but already had 6 of her), Luka x2, Garnet).

Xion86

Currently running with Kefka (maxed), Orlandeau, Terra (not Awakened to 6 stars yet), Setzer, scrub Kefka and friend Bonus unit. Requres some more work on the last boss but doing okay. I might swap scrub Kefka with Noctis and see how it goes. Don't mind taking a small reward hit for an easier run through.

Malakhov

Banned
Nah, just Noctis is max level, I lost 2/3 times yesterday but learned how to do it (don't put him under 50% until you are sure you can kill him)
Paralyze sometime work as well.

One reasonable high ATK Noctis can carry you thru. Usually Fire Flask works to boss at first turn. I had one run where it was 4th turn that Flask worked, otherwise 1st or 2nd turn.

My party is Noctis (Ifrit) + Setzer + 3 Scrubs + Friend event unit.
Fire Flask to paralyze -> Warp Break -> Warp Break -> If needed Fire Flask (or Warp Break).

Thanks guys. Found something that works. Gave siren to one of my bonus unit, use attack song. Olive does shattering shot first turn then trueshot on the second turn and it's over.

Alkez

Currently I'm running 3 Terras and 1 Kefka, Frye, and powerful friend. Can usually 1 shot the boss depending on the friend. Defo 2 turn kill.

Thanks guys. Found something that works. Gave siren to one of my bonus unit, use attack song.

Yup. I also use Shiva for Imperial, Diabolos for Deprotect, and Golem for Provoke so my main 2 units don't take the hits.

Niahak

I've pulled 15 times since yesterday and got 10 yellows. No Setzer. Hard to be overly upset about 10 yellows, but other than the 2 Shines I got, they are ones I would never use for anything or already had (WoL, Seven, Nine, Rosa, Chizaru (but already had 6 of her), Luka x2, Garnet).

Setzer seems a lot rarer than most on-banner yellows. I've gotten WoL, Seven, Chizuru and Vanille myself (all dupes). I was looking for a Reddit banner poll to see if their rates confirm my suspicionsm but didn't find any.

Congrats to those who got him (and TT), but after using 15 or so tickets and my 4* tickets, I'll be sticking to dailies from here on out.

On the plus side, I've gotten 2 Cecil, didn't have him before. Glad I saved a big burst pot so he's at limit level 11 already.

I've been running pro with Noctis, 4 3* bonus, and friend Setzer/TT. Easy and fairly quick, elite might be more efficient but slower.

Rixa

3 more pulls still no Setzer. You elusive piece of shit. I would just do a multi if I didn't get TT already but ugh my 4* luck is dog shit.

Don't do it. After Shera fiasco (or even earlier) they finenerfed Gold gacha. Its so hard to get banner gold unit now.

12 Tix and this multi, golds I gained during this event:

- Chizuru
- Luka
- Garnet
- Refia
- Agrias
- Leon
- Soleil

Screenshot_20170421-145919.png

Kinda surprised that I didn't get Xon (his moogles are taking room in my inventory).

Edit: Daily makes it to my 8th gold -> Gaffgarion, seriously wtf.

Malakhov

Banned
OK so this works 100% for anyone who has a strong Olive. Give her Ifrit for the beast killer bonus.

1st battle grapeshot.
2nd to 4th battle true shot.

Boss fight. Have someone with siren use attack song. Olive's first turn, shattering shot, 2nd turn true shot.

Haven't failed once yet.

Malakhov

Banned
Don't do it. After Shera fiasco (or even earlier) they finenerfed Gold gacha. Its so hard to get banner gold unit now.

12 Tix and this multi, golds I gained during this event:

- Chizuru
- Luka
- Garnet
- Refia
- Agrias
- Leon
- Soleil

Screenshot_20170421-145919.png

Kinda surprised that I didn't get Xon (his moogles are taking room in my inventory).

Explains why it took me one daily, 14 tickets and one 10+1 pull to get him.

Will be fun for Rikku, Tilith and Ashe!

Alkez

3 more pulls still no Setzer. You elusive piece of shit. I would just do a multi if I didn't get TT already but ugh my 4* luck is dog shit.

In 2017 my 4* luck has been non existent. The only banner 4* I've been able to pull was Ling. My luck this banner has been some of the worst.

At least my trash luck didn't affect the pens last night lool.

The habs on the otherhand are getting awfully close to costing me money.

Malakhov

Banned
In 2017 my 4* luck has been non existent. The only banner 4* I've been able to pull was Ling. My luck this banner has been some of the worst.

At least my trash luck didn't affect the pens last night lool.

The habs on the otherhand are getting awfully close to costing me money.
Please don't mention the Habs, I will have a nervous break down after last night...

Grats to the pens though, that's insane! To the preds as well against the hawks!

Rixa

Explains why it took me one daily, 14 tickets and one 10+1 pull to get him.

Will be fun for Rikku, Tilith and Ashe!

Yeah, I did edit my post. Got 8th gold from daily Gaffgarion. Ok those are nice TM goldies so thats good but lol :D
Kinda surprised that I got Setzer with my 4* ticket yesterday. I wanted 2 but oh well :(

Lets not talk about Leafs...

Malakhov

Banned
Yeah, I did edit my post. Got 8th gold from daily Gaffgarion. Ok those are nice TM goldies so thats good but lol :D
Kinda surprised that I got Setzer with my 4* ticket yesterday. I wanted 2 but oh well :(

Lets not talk about Leafs...
Hey, the leafs had a very nice season and what they did so far is quite a feat plus they have a very nice future ahead of them, plenty of young talent. I envy leafs fans for once :(

I'd also want two Setzer but I will wait, no way I'm trying for a second with that the first cost me.

EDarkness

Personally, I think it has great potential but the IV system and the inheritance system were a complet a dealbreaker to me (I was withstanding one, but when the other came, I got out). If they rework these to some extent in the next few years it can be the GOAT.

Ah. I don't pay attention to any of that stuff so my characters don't have anything like that and I'm not even sure how that system works. Doesn't matter to me since I hardly have any contact with other players and basically play it as it is a 3DS game that I can play when I feel the need to play Fire Emblem. I like that aspect of it and it may seem like I'm not getting the most out of the game, but it suits what I want out of it so I have no problems with it. I don't do PvP or anything like that, either.

It's funny. I hardly know anything about that game, yet I play it almost every day.

bonkeng

This is the first Mog Event where I prefer the 4* over the 5* friend.

I'm using Gau, Terra, Kefka, Setzer, Orlandu and Friend Setzer.

2 Setzer Red Card chaining with Orlandu Ruination kills Atma Weapon 1 turn.

If i bring a TT instead, there's a chance Atma wipes my team on 2nd turn :/

Edit: Bought the last 2 tix from mog: 2nd Setzer and Trance Terra ..... happy me ^_^

Musings

Used 3 tickets so far and got a Chorizo and 2 Shines, I'm not even mad as it's another Chorizo (Got 4 BMs so far) and my first 2 Shines so they'll be added to the TM party!

My TT isn't strong enough, she's only at 688 mag as 95% of my units are phys dps. Do you think I should go back to sharing the OP TGC? That 100% event bonus though....... But in 2 weeks that will change regarding my weak TT. 2 Emperor TM's will be done, I have 5 Vanille's and and one is already at 50%. I'll be able to move power of creation over to TT once this shine who's at 84% finishes up by tomorrow night so she will have 3 mag+30% and dual wield.

bonkeng

My TT isn't strong enough, she's only at 688 mag as 95% of my units are phys dps. Do you think I should go back to sharing the OP TGC? That 100% event bonus though....... But in 2 weeks that will change regarding my weak TT. 2 Emperor TM's will be done, I have 5 Vanille's and and one is already at 50%. I'll be able to move power of creation over to TT once this shine who's at 84% finishes up by tomorrow night so she will have 3 mag+30% and dual wield.

I think most would prefer TT for the bonus. I prefer Setzer because my Setzer is well geared, and can chain well with Orlandu and another Setzer.

If you can gear a Setzer to 700-800 atk, it would make other Setzer user's life easier.

Kouriozan

I can do it with about 700 MAG Trance Terra, first Thunder Flask wich reduce Ultima Weapon SPR, with TT's Magical Activation, then Fire Flask for a chance to paralyze and try not getting him under 50% HP (otherwise I get wiped), TT defend or normal attack, then I finish him with Warp Break + DC Ultima.

As I said I learned from yesterday's failures (one of them had a Nelapa T-T)

I'm not proud and it took way too many tickets and two dailies, but I got my setzer.

I am out on the banner, no way no how. No more pulls. I pulled another Xon (3rd), garnet, hope and Mercedes before I got the on banner 4*. Looking back I did really well on gold crystals, just not the one I wanted.

So now I can farm semi efficiently. In other news, I am at 76% on olive for sparky. She is SO CLOSE to her TM.

EDarkness

Edit: Bought the last 2 tix from mog: 2nd Setzer and Trance Terra ..... happy me ^_^

That's awesome. Congrats!

I haven't been able to consistently get through ELT, so I've been running PRO and it's painful enough that I have given up on this event. Probably won't get anything at this rate. Not sure what I'm going to do now, but no combination of units has been able to really do anything to the boss, so I have to bring Minfilia to deal with this flame attack. My group currently is CoD, Terra, Kefka, Lightning, Noctis and usually a friend Setzer or Trance Terra. I really wish they would have halved the final bosses HP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom