• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Flower (PSN)

Joni

snap0212 said:
Yeah, so maybe there's a bit of a chance we (Europe) will get it before the end of '09! :)
It is planned for February or March. The game was in the release list SCEE sent out last week.

Brobzoid

how do I slip unnoticed out of a gloryhole booth?
So, Nobi Nobi Boy, Flower and Fat Princess are all dropping reasonably soon right? Coupled with SF4, Skate 2 and Killzone 2 I'll never be able to make rent in march :(

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
I hope there's a demo. Honestly, one of the primary reasons why I bite more on XBLA than PSN is mandatory demos. Just recently I skipped Cuboid because of a lack of demo despite liking the trailer footage and enjoying the concept.

Stumpokapow said:
I hope there's a demo. Honestly, one of the primary reasons why I bite more on XBLA than PSN is mandatory demos. Just recently I skipped Cuboid because of a lack of demo despite liking the trailer footage and enjoying the concept.

Me too, I have a no demo = no buy rule. There really is no excuse to not have one considering that even every single community game on XBL have them.

Brobzoid

how do I slip unnoticed out of a gloryhole booth?
OldJadedGamer said:
Me too, I have a no demo = no buy rule. There really is no excuse to not have one considering that even every single community game on XBL have them.
I doubt this will have a demo. Just like nobi nobi boy probably won't have demos either. you wanna miss out on that shit? :\

AndyD

aka andydumi
Stumpokapow said:

Play bloxorz on PC. Its an older flash version of Cuboid from the same developers. If you like the mechanics there, then you will enjoy Cuboid which is better.

And I understand the no demo required policy. We have already had two small devs say they would not be able to release a PSN game at all if they had to take the time to make a demo, namely Novastrike and Everyday Shooter devs.

When its a small developer working out of his garage or in his spare time, if the concept is good enough, let them skip the demo and focus on the game. There is no magic "create demo" button. This was said by even more seasoned developers like the Pixeljunk guys.

Top Bottom