• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"You know, Ellie, we really are The Last of Us."

"You know, Victor, I'm loVVVVVing this space trip!" -- Captain Viridian

Three puppies on a boat:
"You know, Sparky, my favorite feature of Baxter is the dog eyes".
(Boat lookout): "Land! Land, ho!".

I would say I'm sorry but that'd be a lie.

BotW Spoilers

03d722779dc9247623caf26c199064306c31b691.jpg

Ahwww yes, my favorite thread on Neogaf. So good.

It's great that I still see it quoted elsewhere outside neogaf all the time. Hopefully they add this line to Last of Us Part 2.

"What you doin' kiddo, we really are the Last of Us". - Joel (Last of Us Part 2)

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I hope Naughty Dog actually puts this in TLoU2. They did the Banderas gif with Joel...

HardRojo

I just finished reading this book for a Sales class, the name is "The referral of a lifetime" by Tim Templeton.

My eyes fucking rolled and I couldn't contain my laughter when I read the final sentence: "You know something, Bennie? He really was the referral of a lifetime".

Did the OP base this whole thread on that? Because the similarities are uncanny lol.

aitakute

I just finished reading this book for a Sales class, the name is "The referral of a lifetime" by Tim Templeton.

My eyes fucking rolled and I couldn't contain my laughter when I read the final sentence: "You know something, Bennie? He really was the referral of a lifetime".

Did the OP base this whole thread on that? Because the similarities are uncanny lol.
Jesus. What is the release date for that book? Before or after this thread?

B.O.O.M

Ahwww yes, my favorite thread on Neogaf. So good.

It's great that I still see it quoted elsewhere outside neogaf all the time. Hopefully they add this line to Last of Us Part 2.

"What you doin' kiddo, we really are the Last of Us". - Joel (Last of Us Part 2)

"I'm gonna find, and I'm gonna kill, Every, Last, One, of, US" - Ellie

Pancake Mix

Copied someone else's pancake recipe
"You know Crash Bandicoot, people who say the third game isn't the best really have a Warped sense of reality."

Plum

Neo Cortex: "Someone get me that dastardly Crash Bandicoot! N.Sane Trilogy is the worst remake of all time, how dare he sing its praises!"

I've always assumed it was based on the Titular Line sketch by UCB

Luigi - "I'll win the Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and get out from under brother's shadow once and for all."

Mario - "Wow Luigi we really do make a good Dream Team."

Rovio - "Hey Link, you really are the Link Between Worlds."

Agram

I burst into laughter when Jaime told Cersei "We are the last of us" in the latest GoT episode.

Icyflamez96 is iconic

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
I burst into laughter when Jaime told Cersei "We are the last of us" in the latest GoT episode.

Icyflamez96 is iconic
I seriously had to pause that shit because I was laughing so hard.

Top Bottom