• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

Yawnier

Banned
Desharnais scored.

Montreal radio tomorrow

QbadP.png
Yeah well the Habs got top 4 d-man Brandon Davidson out of that deal.

Stasis

Amazed at Nashville sweep.

And Oilers lead.

And ours.

We're going to game 7. It's the Rangers way. What happens there, I have no idea.

imBask

Banned
There's no Civil War, he's gone regardless of our opinions. And I think both Creeper and I know he'll thrive elsewhere, as they always do

bigJP

chucky and beaulieu are as good as gone this offseason. we got retards running the team.

congrats preds.
fuck the leafs and oilers.
go caps!!!

Jinaar

Desharnais won it for the Oilers in OT?

What kind of fucking sick joke is this

From the last few games, Desharnais and all 5 feet and 120lbs of him has been the most fun player on the ice to watch (Does game 4 really count for any Oiler?). The Martin St Louis body double is really something else to view as his little frame pushes off/gets crushed into the boards by epically larger individuals and still, out comes Desharnais, with the puck, trying to make something happen. And last night boy did he make something happen twice no less.

He has made the third line something wonderful to watch. The man is filled with bees that are powered by tenacity.

Top Bottom